Trying to figure out what steroid I should use to cut weight while gain muscle.

Je252b

I'm 26 years old 6'5" and 340 lbs. I've been reading up on Winstrol (winny) and tren and need advice on what to take to slim down? Dieting and working out but I'm looking to cut fast.

Last edited:
tren is good but not for ur first cycle and if ur heavy .. it will hurt ur cardio . test is best my friend !! Winstrol (winny) is gonna hurt ur bones and tendons when ur doing cardio , which ur prob hitting heavy already , but i would stick to test

Tren is the ultimate body recompositioning drug. But I wouldn't advise it for a first cycle. It'll leave a bad taste in your mouth for AAS. It is the general consensus that tren makes you feel like shit.

Wrong Tread, move to anabolic steroid disscussion. Depends on your bodyfat Percentage. If you have high bodyfat, it wouldn't be wise to run a cycle as your more prone to estrogen sides. I would just run some peptides like cjc-1295 without Dac, Ghrp-6 & Hexalerin, Frag 176-191, and or HGH. How long have you been working out? Have you cycled before???

It's generally accepted that it is difficult to attain both fat loss and muscle gain at the same time. It's NOT impossible but, it's more realistic to shoot for one or the other. Remember that muscle burns calories at rest so, I'd shoot for the muscle mass first (IMO) but maybe it depends on how fat you are. Be prepared to buy bigger jeans.

345 is a bit heavy, I'm going to guess you're above 20% bf? I'd personally focus on just losing weight before building up lean mass, but that's just me.

I agree, lose some weight first, simple diet and exercise and then and only then should you consider AAS. Besides, if your diet and exercise isn't in order once you discontue AAS, the weight will come back....Weight loss starts in the kitchen and not in a vial... just my 2cents.

Back