Trying to get back to what I was 10 years ago,

After that first injection get your doc to allow you to do it yourself, then follow the 75mg 2x per week routine, plus HCG, supplementing with black market if that's what you need to do. When your blood tests come back looking great you can tell him what you are doing, or keep it to yourself. If you get your levels up around 1,000 you might need a small dose of AI, but very small. Careful not to overdo it.

To do those calcs for yourself seach up steroid calculator powerbody in a search engine. You'll need to know your dosages, frequency, and half life.

Thanks for the advice. I'll do exactly what you said. Would there be any negatives to me adding Anavar to the mix?

Thanks for the advice. I'll do exactly what you said. Would there be any negatives to me adding Anavar to the mix?

No not any negatives. Since you will be on TRT you can throw in whatever you want and not have to worry about shutdown or PCT. Anavar doesn't get converted to estrogen so it won't throw off any AI dosage you are taking.

Your bodyfat is kind of high I would diet some of it off before you start any steroids because they can cause water retention and actually make it harder to lose some of that fat.

If you need trt and ya want levels around 1000 then you will have to start a treatment plan and get bloodwork as you dial it in. There is no dose that works for 100% of people. Everyone has given you a good idea what kind of range is required but only way to be sure is to try it and see. My brother in law takes 200mg per week to come.in at 900 to 1000. I take 100mg per week and clomid 25mg per day and my levels are ALWAYS over 1000 when I get my bloodwork. I've heard from some people that as little as 75mg per week gets them pretty high levels.

Either way, good luck and let us know how your journey goes

Your bodyfat is kind of high I would diet some of it off before you start any steroids because they can cause water retention and actually make it harder to lose some of that fat.

If the OP has low testosterone than this is not true. When your androgen receptors are not activated your body is told to store fat, and it is extremely hard to lose fat when your testosterone is low.

Ive d'ecided to get back into real shape. I'm 35 with osteo arthritis in my knees and I tore my achilles tendon the last time I was using any gear (6 years ago) playing Men's club rugby. I've done no gear since then, and all I have done is lift moderately 2-3 x a week with a couple of 6 -9 month sabbaticals of not lifting at all to wait for injuries to fix themselves.
Thanks,

Hey man those are some heavy lifts for sure. I just want to tell you that 35 is young and i think you can get back there and maybe better. I'm 67 and have many ailments. I have osteoarthritis, bursitis in my left hi[p, L-2,L-3, L-4 protruding and L-5 is herniated. A spinal fusion at C-7 to T-1 . I am type II diabetic.

I tell you i had some years off when I came back to my BB . My strength never came back to where I left off for a few years back. However my body came back better then i expected. This was about 7 years ago. I am now suffering a major tear of my right shoulder. I am also having some gastrointestinal problems so with everything else I have to put the weights down :mad

In my Avi Picture i am 35 years old. That's the 86' Daytona Classic.
Just saying you can do it.

Good Luck to ya man,

OMM

Back