tuna patties...good

hunter21

try this one out if it hasnt been posted before....

they are tuna patties,
first drain 2 cans of tuna
2 eggs(can use one but have to use less crackers)
some crackers
chopped onions
ranch salad dressing(fat free)

mix everything together you can use less or more eggs just have to make sure that it isnt to dry. make them into patties and fry them on low to low-medium heat to make sure you cook it thoroughly w/o burning the outside....try them out and let me know what you think.you can do this with salmon, chicken or just about anything and it tastes great.

Un-big said:
hunter21

Could you use just Egg white ? (sorry I know little when it comes to cooking)

i know you wanted hunter to answer, but use 4 egg whites in stead of 2 eggs. so 2 egg whites for every egg. thats what i do.

enjoy the patties

chichy

you can use any kind of tuna you wish, but I agree with chic, a solid white albacore is good, my choice is Bumble Bee solid white chunk. Its a solid piece that isnt ground up and tastes better IMO.

Yes you can use just egg whites, just dont get carried away or you will have to cook it longer if you get to much egg or water.

I dont use any kind of oil when i cook it I just let them cook on a very low heat setting or you will dry out the outside of it. (you may want to cover the while cooking)

A little Pam spray in the pan couldn't hurt. If you take away the fat that's in the yolks they are likely to stick. Unless you use a teflon pan of course.

Okay what i did was used some bread and put some Taco sauce in it used no eggs cant be wasting them lol but still cookst the same just doesnt hold together as well so i just make them patties at first then when i flip them over if they break up it really doesnt matter they still taste good thanks for the pattie thing.

lovely

Hey its 1.10 at night just wipped some up there grilling right now can not wait mmmmmmmmmmmm

:baby:

trying the tuna patties....1 can tuna...1 whole egg....1 egg white....the oatmeal I blended.....threw in some seasoning....and cooking it right now....yummy!!!!

these are awesome, I use a similar recipe.
throw in some of your favourite sauce or herbs and spices to the mix to flavour it up

Tuna is tuna...for most, but these arent too bad. I cook them up every now and then to get a change

hunter21 said:

they are tuna patties,
some crackers
chopped onions

mix everything together you can use less or more eggs just have to make sure that it isnt to dry. make them into patties and fry them on low to low-medium heat to make sure you cook it thoroughly w/o burning the outside....try them out and let me know what you think.you can do this with salmon, chicken or just about anything and it tastes great.

i like your idea...

hunter21 said:

they are tuna patties,
some crackers
chopped onions

i stumbled upon this forum and out of curiosity i tried this recipe maybe an hour ago....... it was so good i decided to register. instead of crackers i used cornflakes which i ground into crumbs using a food processor, and tossed in a little pepper.

hunter........ post more recipes mayne

Back