Turinabol instead of Anavar?!

P

putin

Turinabol or however it's spelled is mostly anabolic. And it's a lot cheaper than Anavar. It makes sense that a woman would use Turinabol instead of Anavar and get the same results. Plus, save half the cost.

What do you all think??

Just curious my girlfriend has taken anavar and saw good results I wanna try her out on Turinabol. What's a good dose?

Definetly post results please, on an androgenic scale of 1 to 100 turinal is about a 5 compared to Dianabols 45 and it has an anabolic effect of around 50 compared to dianabols 90 odd, OT is great though, start at 5mg like strnght said and work your way up, you definetly don't want to go over 20mg and don't use for more than 4-6 weeks but don't worry about sides otherwise, its a pretty healthy steroid, in and out of the body in hours, good luck and keep us posted

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL that reminds me don't take any underground shit the only person to trust is BD, I've heard of some really weird sides with UG OT, your girl is one unlucky person strnght most ppl get no sides with OT

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I did read your reply I just didn't know what to say, wow I thought I had a smart mouth but it took me two days to think of a reply

JUst wondering how the turinabol cycle turned out if she ever tried it. Im currently 3 weeks into a 10mg a day turinabol cycle and have no side effects. After like the first few days I noticed that I had immediately gained 5 lbs but I tend to hold water intramuscularly so it doesnt bother me. Aside from that Ive had no sides at all and seem to be doing well on it.

Back