Turinabol

NYCEE

Brewing.....
Just got my hands on some tbol powder and want to make a liquid out of it. I was thinking to do what id50 did with Anavar (var) and just throw the powder in some water and a little ps80 shake and drink. Was wondering what you guys think. Thanks

NYC

Ugh i hate capping. Seems like that with the capmquik machine i lose a lot of powder through the space in between the cap and the machine. Plus a solution will be so much more accurately dosed. I will cap them if i cant find a good way to make a solution/suspension out of it.

why not some everclear? It seems to work well with most things although never heard of tryin it with tbol

That stuff is hard to get around me, and water/ps80 just seems like it will be easier on the taste buds.

yea, now that I think of it I know of only one liquor store that carries it around here also. Never had a problem with taste though, I would measure out the dose and just add it to half a cup of orange juice.

I could get 151, but im not a fan of having to taste that a few times a day if i split the dose up.

as long as you think you can get an accurate measurement i say do what you think works...but if 151 disolves it into the solution, i'd use the alcohol base...it's worth it if you know you're getting 50mg/day..instead of 20 one day and 80 the other...ya know?

Why don't you try the dry out experiment posted and turn that 151 into 200. That's a good way to go if you have troubles working with the 151, but IMO that would work fine anyway.

what did you end up doing, Im going to be getting some tbol powder myself so Im open to suggestions

151 tastes bad? But everything does not, because it is 95% alcohol which really doesn't have any taste?

mranak said:
151 tastes bad? But everything does not, because it is 95% alcohol which really doesn't have any taste?

everclear?

i got 190proof everclear, it makes me krap my pants.........definately has a taste....when you come visit i'll give ya a sip :spank:

so let me get this strait, as u know the homebrewing is completly knew to me. Can i use everclear? I can get it easy from the liquor store. Taste doesnt bother me. Or should i use grapeseed oil? Can i get grapeseed oil at the grocery store? And how much of the liquid do u add to the powder?

Im full of questions

Back