Turning Androgel into an Injectable?

godsmacked

Ok, here's the deal,
Doc has me on 100mg Androgel daily(2 packets of 5 g). After researching the package insert I see that 90% of the test no ester is lost in the transdermal application and the body only absorbs the remaining 10%. That means Im only getting 10mg a day and losing the other 90mg. What a waste! Being the genius I think I am :naughty: I decide to take 2 packets of gel(thats 100mg TNE USP) and mix into 2ml of usp cottonseed oil. Shake it up and to my delight the gel/oil mix turns milky white(looks just like winny), suspends completely, and passes thru a 23g pin. HOLY SHIT I think to myself, I just went from 10% test to 100%, 50mg/ml. Overnight the gel seperated from the oil but once i shook it up it suspended again. Immediately I began researching the ingredients of the gel to see if everything could be administered intramuscularly without harm. Here is what I found and here is where I need your help. Please offer scientific advice/opinion only, no "why dont you just buy some gear" type of stuff. I'm hoping for scientific answers on the safety of IM injections for the following list of ingredients. I know we've got some of the best most knowledgeable chemists/hobbyists in our community so let it roll.

Thanx GS,

ANDROGEL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS;
TESTOSTERONE USP (TNE)

ANDROGEL INACTIVE INGREDIENTS;
ETHANOL 67.0%(aka ethyl alcohol)- my research suggests it's safe for IM
PURIFIED WATER- again, my research suggests it's safe for IM
SODIUM HYDROXIDE-again, my research suggests it's safe for IM
CARBOMER 980-again, my research suggests it's safe for IM
ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE- not sure yet

isopropyl is a BIG no-no for intramuscular. Shit you can go blind, or die from drinking it. I wouldnt inject it no matter what the circumstance.

you need to find a way to separate the test from the other consituents.
injecting alcohol directly into muscle tissue will KILL the surrounding tissues. not good.
sodium hydroxide is the same as LYE and will disintigrate into various acids in the blood.
carbomer is a strong thickening agent which may cause vascular damage.
My thought is that if the entire solution could be mixed with water, heated, and then cooled to the exact temerature that the testosterone crystalyzes or becomes insoluble might be a way to extract the test. I have no practical idea how of course.
DO NOT INJECT THIS STUFF STRAIGHT OUT OF THE PUMP! IT WILL HURT YOU!

Hurt is an understatement. It will hurt like holy hell. 67% ethanol!

Like Bimmer already pointed out, it would be MUCH easier on you to just ask your doc to switch you to an injectable.

Extracting testosterone fom androgel

U can extract the testosterone from the androgel by using the method in this link

basskilleronline.com/crystal-tren.shtml

I use androgel and apply about 1/4 to my junk. I converts to dht so increased libido and prostate swelling are SE s.*
If *u r using this u need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). I use 250 iu daily with 50 iu of CJC. U also need to have your estradiol levels checked. Too high gives u man boobs. Too low cardiovascular dz.*

U can extract the testosterone from the androgel by using the method in this link

basskilleronline.com/crystal-tren.shtml

I use androgel and apply about 1/4 to my junk. I converts to dht so increased libido and prostate swelling are SE s.*
If *u r using this u need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). I use 250 iu daily with 50 iu of CJC. U also need to have your estradiol levels checked. Too high gives u man boobs. Too low cardiovascular dz.*

so did this ever work? can it work? basically this would be test suspenion if it would to work.

You're making this wayyyyyy harder than it has to be, the wheel has already been invented so just buy some wheels son and save that time and energy for something else.

Tell your doctor your going to order 100g of undecanoate power from china. If properly stored in a vacuum at deep freeze temps you should be all set for 19.23 years at 100mg per week, all for the price of a single visit to the doctor.

Tell your doctor your going to order 100g of undecanoate power from china. If properly stored in a vacuum at deep freeze temps you should be all set for 19.23 years at 100mg per week, all for the price of a single visit to the doctor.

Powder may cost a single visit to the doctor (without insurance), the brewing equipment is another story. I guess he could just snort it. That's a joke.

Back