two weeks on EQ and getting off!!!!!!!

rpwhit777

Damn, I heard about anxiety related to EQ but holy hell!!!!!!!. I am not even sure if its possible the EQ even started working yet, but I can tell you I am tense as hell and sometimes feel short of breath............I am done with it.....( Do you guys think its in my head?????).......I used the BDL bold 200, at 600mgs week...

I have used eq in my cycles for years and never really had any out of the norm anxiety. did you have any pre-existing conditions that it might have aggravated?

I have had anxiety attacks before, but have never experienced any anxiety from any other gear ever before. I can't explain it!!!!!

BRO,
i have used EQ as a main stay in my arsenal for years.....
anywhere from 600-800-mg/wk........NO ANXIETY!

you may have a pre existing condition....especially since you have only been on 2 weeks....EQ, i find takes 3-4 weeks to kick for me.

just try to chill, visit your doctor and tell him what's up.
good luck

god bless

EQ is my favorite!!!! I have used it for years with great results and never once have I had a problem with anxiety problems, everyone is different though, I'm sorry to hear that you had to get off completely, maybe you should have tried dropping the dosage to 400mgs. a week instead and see what happens.

I have heard that EQ can cause some anxiety problems!

BUT, and the big but, I just read somewhere that someone would get anxiety problems the first few weeks of a EQ cycle, but then it would go away as the cycle went on!

I will try and find that thread!

Yeh maybe I will try that Buffdawg, as I still have the gear. I am gonna drop to 400mg's a week, and see what happens. I also have some anti-anxiety meds around so if needs be.........And if you could find that thread it would be great thanks iceman.................

BUFFDAWG10 said:
EQ is my favorite!!!! I have used it for years with great results and never once have I had a problem with anxiety problems, everyone is different though, I'm sorry to hear that you had to get off completely, maybe you should have tried dropping the dosage to 400mgs. a week instead and see what happens.

Never had any anxiety problems on 600mgs/week myself.........definitely try dropping the dose.

Damn this anxiety crap......I cant hang man I am eating anti-anxiety meds to keep from jumping out of my skin and they are making me tired so I cant train as hard I am done with EQ.........How long will it take to clear my system????

Half life is approx 3 weeks for EQ.On 600 - 800 mg/wk im fine.....Did a cycle that included 1000 mg/wk and felt the anxiety :(

as far as anxiety goes i've never felt it on EQ...
Then again i've never done a dose of more then 800mg a week.
i think it could be diff. for everybody.
It all depends on you're tolorance level.....
Biotec...

Back