TYSON to fight again

Wasn't he supposed to fight a UFC fighter? Bob Sapp if I remember correctly which I probably don't cuz I'm an ass.

Yeah he was supposed to fight Sapp but it never panned out. maybe they just bring back Butterbean.

Tyson needs a bloody time machine to make a comeback.
Still, he has entertainmant value. As an oddity.

Tyson biting a chunk out of Holyfield's ear has got to be one of the strangest moments in sports history.

Mr. dB said:
Tyson biting a chunk out of Holyfield's ear has got to be one of the strangest moments in sports history.

Only wish I was there to see it live!

Mr. dB said:

one can only imagine what the hell was going through his mind when he thought that he could get away with somthing like that... or screaming "i'll eat your children" to a reporter on national television.

IMO Mike tyson at one time was the best boxer there ever was... Seriously, he dominated boxing from 1986 to the time he went to jail... After he got out of jail when i was younger, i watched him fight this white guy (McNeeley???) on TV and the fight lasted less than 30 seconds, he had the guy on the ropes in the first 7 seconds... seriously back in the 80s it was a big thing to watch and see how many rounds someone could put up with a beating from him... especially his left hook... i read an article somewhere that said a left hook knockout punch from mike tyson would be equivelent of putting a phonebook against the side of your head and getting hit with a baseball bat right there.

its too bad he pissed away his carreer, money, and respect... id still like to see him fight again tho

His best fight was against Besbick, I still can't believe he actually KO'ed Besbick, he hit him so hard Besbick tried getting up but the punch blew a vein out in Besbick's leg and he couldn't stay standing, badass fight

Back