UFC 130... Will it flop?

Sleepyg

Don't get me wrong, there are respectable fighters on this card, but none of them really stand out as "exciting finishers."

When Edgar and Maynard dropped off the card, it felt like this card could've been a Spike or Versus card. I would have really like to have seen those two fight again as Frankie Edgar is always fun to watch.

The only fights that I'm really looking forward to is the Alves vs Story and Stann vs Santiago matchups. Both Alves and Story are hungry to get into title contention so I have a strong feeling that it's going to be a war. Stann has been making some decent waves and I'm interested in seeing how he progresses as a fighter.

Your thoughts?

I'll read the play by play on cagepotato. Don't forget that the prelims are on Spike. Hoping Kendall Grove gets his ass handed to him.

I'm one of these guys that won't watch a stream of PPV fights. It doesn't bother me if other people do but I kind of look at it like pirating DVD's. And, with my dumb ass I would be the one Dana White catches and sues:)

They way the Skyscraper fell backward from that superman punch puts this one on the top so far for the Knock Out of the Year!

They way the Skyscraper fell backward from that superman punch puts this one on the top so far for the Knock Out of the Year!

Me and my buddies actually burst out laughing when that happened!
Also, instead of paying it all yourself, just invite over a bunch of people and get them to chip in a few bucks each. It's pretty fun with 7 friends over and very cheap, even legally!

Back