Ufc 92... Wow

UFC was garbage last night.......I am glad I get it for free lol

It was a very strong card. There was one shitty fight (Maynard), and one disappointing injury, which no one can be blamed for. The Sherk/Griffin and Alves/Kos fights were A+.

clearly things have changed since then.
Not really, don't get me wrong he is the best fighter in his class.....he is untouchable.
But if he steps up to fight a bigger man forget it..........and he wants to fight a washed up Roy Jones.....he will get killed lmao
He is a little full of himself.

Last edited:
It was a very strong card. There was one shitty fight (Maynard), and one disappointing injury, which no one can be blamed for. The Sherk/Griffin and Alves/Kos fights were A+.

Agreed.. in fact, I thought the Sherk/Griffin fight was one of the better ones of the year. Great match up!

Thats about it........... a bigger useless man
On another note
What was wrong with Maynards conditioning...he looked a little soft and thin...he looked real gassed at times

fuck fuck fuck. due to some bullfuckingshit my december vacation might have to be canceled. i checked the cancellation policy and its no different to cancel before december 18th than it is now so im going to wait and hope things work out. either way, i cant buy tickets for the fucking event since we might not go.

if we end up going, ill see what i can do last minute.

things are looking brighter for vegas, bought the tickets yesterday. hmmm my tickets should be in my email by now, gonna have to call ticketmaster.

Back