UFC 52 Results & Video Highlights

doublewiz

Community Veteran, Admin at IronLife.com
UFC 52 - Couture vs. Liddell II (MMA Results)
4/16/2005 at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NEVADA

UFCbanner.gif

Click here, to discuss the results.

UFC Light Heavyweight Championship Title
- Chuck Liddell defeated Randy Couture by KO at 2:06 of round 1. Liddell is the new light heavyweight champ.

UFC World Welterweight Championship Title
- Matt Hughes defeated Frank Trigg by submission (rear naked choke) at 4:05 of round 1. Hughes retains his welterweight title.

- Renato "Babalu" Sobral defeated Travis Wiuff by submission (armbar) at 0:24 of round 2.
- Matt Linland defeated Travis Lutter by submission (guillotine choke) at 3:13 of round 2.
- Georges St. Pierre defeated Jason Miller by unanimous decision.
- Ivan Salaverry defeated Joe Riggs by submission (triangle choke) at 2:42 of round 1.
- Joe Doerkson defeated Patrick Cote by submission (rear naked choke) at 2:35 of round 3.
- Mike Van Arsdale defeated John Marsh by unanimous decision.

Click here to download the UFC 52 highlight video. The clip is 12 minutes and 9 seconds long. The file is 36.9 MB and opens with a windows media player. If you want to check out more highlights on this UFC and other international events, stop by and register with us at www.IronLife.com. Enjoy.

~ed~

Brand new HL, even better quality than the first one. Let me know what you think?

~ed~

UFC 52 by rhys & dirty del

UFCbanner.gif

Click here to view (or right click and save to download) the UFC 52 highlight. This is the first time in IronLife.com history that we are bringing you a joint production by two of our very own, rhys & dirty del.

Duration: 13 minutes & 12 seconds
Format: MPEG Video
Size: 131 MB (138,215,252 bytes)

Music:
  • Crucified by Sevendust
  • Like a Pimp by David Banner
  • Jesus or a Gun by Fuel
  • Race Against Myself by The Offspring
  • Turn It Around by 4 Strings
  • Bad to the Bone by George Thourgood
  • My Sacrifice by Creed

The second video was definitely better quality, but I didn't care for some of the music choices. The first video's music (especially that first song) went really well with the fights.

By the way, what is that first song in the first video? I'd like to download it.

But the videos are awesome, I've watched them a few times. Thanks.

Back