UFC 58: USA vs. Canada

cafiko

guys these is the Fightcard!

I bet BJ Penn will be having a hard time on March 4, GSP will surely give out great punches! Rich Franklin and David Loiseau is the main fight for it, Rich Franklin is one of the best fighter.
I can't wait to see the fight!

have you heard about the UFC: All Access?

yea.. Rich Franklin will win the fight! The Georges St. Pierre Vs. BJ Penn fight seems to be great too! I want GSP to win over, how about you?

I saw a fight of David Loiseau and he really uses his arm to beat his oponent. I think Rich must consider Loiseau's strength for he might miss his chance..
As for the Penn and GSP fight, they are both strong but I think St. Pierre will give out more punches and kicks..
I have here a clip of David Loiseau http://video.ufc.tv/canadatour.wmv.

Bj is crzy...but I dont think he's true 170lb...he needs to be a 155 lb figher. If you see pics of him he looks like he put on some weight to get their and some of that weight loooks mushy. On the other hand...GSP is chizzled like hell. GSP gonna win.

I've read this article from an interview of BJ Penn on http://www.ufc.com/

"So I never take a fight easy. I always train enough to win, no matter what. Even if people are like ‘oh you’re taking that easy, you came into that fight looking out of shape or this or that,’ I’m always in enough shape to win the fight.” he said.

GSP is a great fighter, their game is a thrilling one!

TONIGHT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note anyone see the Team Gracie vs. Team Hammerhouse fights yet? Trying to track them down on DTV PPV...

krupt said:
Bj is crzy...but I dont think he's true 170lb...he needs to be a 155 lb figher. If you see pics of him he looks like he put on some weight to get their and some of that weight loooks mushy. On the other hand...GSP is chizzled like hell. GSP gonna win.
Right cause they judge part of the fight like a bodybuilding show. :rolleyes:

BJ Penn has beaten Matt Hughes before ( UFC 46 ) in the 1st round via RNC. Thats the same guy who beat GSP just over a year ago.. I'm a GSP fan, but I think Penn wins this one.

ThatPenn/ Matt Hughes fight was ahhh ....early on in their carreers.. I would like to see a rematch...Hughes has brought up his game to a level and stayed there...BJ is true natural fighter....something you dopn't see often

What happened with the results...and is there any links to fight vids?

They fuked up the score with BJ PENN AND GSP look at the Damage that GSP suffered yes he did have GSP on the ground most of the match but look at the damage and not who just sat on top of someone. and Rich Franklin recovered from that hit from David very nicely. I cant wait for the next upcoming months Tito vs Griffin Arloski vs Sylvia Gracie vs Hughes its going to be awesome then maybe even a Tito and Liddell again.

St. pierre is the best in his weight class... Him and hughes need to battle but I dont think hughes will take the fight...

Back