UFC 59: Reality Check

daan69 said:
do you think forrest is ready for that big of a fight???

I think he is..well this is Griffin's chance to step up a notch higher if he will beat Ortiz on their fight. But I still believe that Tito's gonna take the victory. :shoot2:

yah Diego whipped the shit of Nick and still bitched about that he should of won and didn't respect him Diego is undefeated still in his career, but in respects to the Penn GSP fight Penn dominated that fight cuz GSP didnt do anything but lay on top of him the rest of the fight Penn still threw strikes and such when he was on his back you could tell by the damage done to GSP that Penn should of won.

You have to be joking, the damage to rush was from a punch that just grazed his nose and a cut above his eye if i believe right. Takedowns do go towards your score and rush had about 4 or 5 of them in the final two rounds, when penn is suppose to be very hard to take down.

Ortiz is a very dedicated fighter. He was named as the ground and pound king and he usually beats his opponent by submission but of course everybody knows about his "bad boy" image that's why some press people hate him.
As for Griffin, he's like a mutant man! he doesn't care if he has broken bones or blood, he will still continue fighting. That's why he's also one of my fave fighter. :D

anyone know who Jeff Monson is fighting.....I have worked out with him at the ATT...the guy is a beast.....Watch out for him in the heavy/super heavy division....can never count out the abu dabi champ....

The guy had brusies all over his face from the first round i look at damage done not takedowns this isn't wrestling this is a contest of who is the best fighter. I mean all he did was lay on top of him look at their faces but oh well i guess thats why i dont judge ufc fights.

seti said:
anyone know who Jeff Monson is fighting.....I have worked out with him at the ATT...the guy is a beast.....Watch out for him in the heavy/super heavy division....can never count out the abu dabi champ....

Jeff Monson will be fighting Marcio Cruz, I'm just not sure if this guy is good and I don't know his way of fighting but I personally think that Monson will be declared as the winner in the end. Agree with me?

cafiko said:
Jeff Monson will be fighting Marcio Cruz, I'm just not sure if this guy is good and I don't know his way of fighting but I personally think that Monson will be declared as the winner in the end. Agree with me?

No doubt.......I cant see Monson loosing to very many people anymore..He lost to some big names, Cotoure, Rodriques and that was a while ago...Look out for him in his division..

First off UFC 59, Sylvia is going to get his behind kicked by Arlovski. Arlovski is better at every aspect. Tito will win even though I don't like it. My favorite fighter, it's tough to go against the Iceman, but I love BJ Penn

Back