UFC...Who's on roids??!!!

liberalkiller

Who is on roids in the UFC, or was on them, or uses HGH. As someone who's been around that stuff for 15 years and work out at a gym chock full of users, I can usually spot a 'cheater' a mile away. I bet alot of you can too. So, here is my short list of many names. I will only name the big names.

Randy Couture - After hearing Joe Rogan on ESPN say he was in 'Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy' that leaves little doubt in my mind. That and the fact that he is 44 and in the best shape of his life. What? He didn't decide to 'take it serious' until he was 44? I don't know if he is on Roids, but he does gain muscle weight rather quick. But HGH for sure.

Keith Jardine - A former user. Look at his build up until lately and look at his roid 'nips'.

Rashad Evans - Roid Nips. Nuff said. A former user.

Wanderlei Silva - He along with countless pride fighters took juice. He sucked in the UFC, then went to Pride and slaughtered everyone. He gained 20 lbs of muscle instantly and entered the Superheavyweight Grand Prix. Next he had to quit the roids when he came to the US to fight and looked extremely loose skinned and weak. He was soon ko'd in that fight.

Sean Sherk and Franca were totally obvious. I didn't need a test to tell me that. I told everyone that before the fight.

Debate is out on the Canadian St. Pierre. I don't think so, at least I would hate to think so, but he is totally ripped and his strength is superhuman. He dominated a world class wrestler recently on the ground with wrestling. I'd say it's a 50 50 chance on his part.

Victor Belfort - When isn't he on roids?

Ken Shamrock - The most obvious case in the history of MMA.

Kawajiri - A ripped out muscular jap? Come on!

Remember, if it's too good to be true, it is! Is sucks that about one third of MMA fighters wont stop using roids. They know how to get around a test usually, that's how Baroni went so many years without getting caught. So, any names you'd all like to throw out there. And what do you all think of each of my names I have up here? Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I believe there is a small chance that Bob Sapp may have done a half cycle years ago.

You can't guess who uses and who doesn't.

Royce Gracie looks like shit but tested positive.

Cheick Kongo on the other hand is huge and ripped and has not yet tested positive.

Who is on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in MMA, who the fuck knows. But it is probably like all other professional sports where there are a fair share of players, but not everyone

Easto said:
You can't guess who uses and who doesn't.

Royce Gracie looks like shit but tested positive.

Cheick Kongo on the other hand is huge and ripped and has not yet tested positive.

Who is on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in MMA, who the fuck knows. But it is probably like all other professional sports where there are a fair share of players, but not everyone

Exactly. Why, theyre taking steroids like anavar or Winstrol (winny) for strength. They not concerned about blowing up like jay cutler and could give 2 shits if they have sub 10% bodyfat. I fuckin hate threads like this. People take gear for a multitude of reasons and looking like a Bodybuilder is only one of them. DOnt judge people based on their looks(unless its a bodybuilding comp).

I'd rather they did...makes it more exciting. I wish they'd start a baseball league that encouraged roids and allowed aluminum bats, but there's history to uphold...unfortunately the longer the UFC's history gets the more tame the sport gets.

needtolosequick said:
Remember when Tim Sylvia took Winstrol (winny) and looked half decent?
He actually looked pretty damn good when he fought Cabbage...juice for sure.

Youtube that video and you will easily see.

And yes steroids are great for fighting. Pride was perfect because they had no testing so everyone could just use whatever they felt like using as long as they can hit weight.

vendela99 said:
I'd rather they did...makes it more exciting. I wish they'd start a baseball league that encouraged roids and allowed aluminum bats, but there's history to uphold...unfortunately the longer the UFC's history gets the more tame the sport gets.

Hell ya, why not! Heck, they should just organize the whole thing and make fighters file their current cycle choices with the commision and on fight night use that as part of their stat's. They can pit man against man and cycle against cycle to see who prevails!! :)

JayC said:
Hell ya, why not! Heck, they should just organize the whole thing and make fighters file their current cycle choices with the commision and on fight night use that as part of their stat's. They can pit man against man and cycle against cycle to see who prevails!! :)

Would this be legal in Canada or Europe? I know it wouldn't work in the US, but I'd watch that shit on satellite no doubt.

damn right shove them all on it if they aint

and how have u over look phil "new york badass" baroni !!

that guys physique is awsome

Fo shure

I am a fighter myself and I have a much more difficult time naming successful fighters who are not on them and who are. MMA fighters especially do way to much cardio in training. With kickboxing, bjj (wrestling), lifting, and cardio all at the same time, it is very difficult for a fighter to maintain or even gain muscle when you burn at least half the calories you take in every day.

vendela99 said:
Would this be legal in Canada or Europe? I know it wouldn't work in the US, but I'd watch that shit on satellite no doubt.

I doubt the US would ever make that legal, it seems we prefer to hide it or pretend it's totally isolated..LOL ..but hell ya, I'd enjoy putting money on which cycle would prevail :)
....and
Vendela99<--is that avatar your real pic?? Holy crap you look just like the guitarist for Creed, Mark Tremonti..lol. it's almost scary! :)

tomomassive said:
damn right shove them all on it if they aint

and how have u over look phil "new york badass" baroni !!

that guys physique is awsome

unless I'm mistaken, I thought he did get popped with a positive result/uninalisys a while back...

liberalkiller said:
Debate is out on the Canadian St. Pierre. I don't think so, at least I would hate to think so, but he is totally ripped and his strength is superhuman. He dominated a world class wrestler recently on the ground with wrestling. I'd say it's a 50 50 chance on his part.

I know for a fact he does not.

Back