unequal leg size

AngryMuscles

does it mean during squatting, u put more pressure on one of your legs than the other? or when doing leg presses...is it genetic or what?? thanks

Hmm, guess I've never really heard of it, but I suppose it would make sense to an extent. I mean, if one bicep tends to be a little bit bigger than the other, then it would make sense for the same idea to apply to legs. Why? Are you having these sort of troubles while squatting? My assumption would be just plain unequal training and possibly a hint of genetics.

its normal. just like one arm is bigger than the other. if you stare at girls tits closely you will realize that one breast is bigger than the other as well. we're not symmetrical. nothing you can really do

Take a pic of yourself
Draw a line down the middle. Then make a mirror image of the left side making a symetrical face.
You will soon notice that no one is symetrical.

Don't take this as an insult, but I also remember you are not a big guy (big as in well over 200lbs). Keep plugging away with heavy compound lifts and you will grow. You will always have one bigger leg, one bigger pec, one bigger arm, but I bet you are the only one that notices.

Yeah, what Easto said. Flip through any BB'ing magazine and really look at their Front double bi's or rear double bi's and you can clearly see one entire side is bigger than the other. But you would never notice unless you actually were looking for it.

Back