Unfortunately I think I need to stay on. Opinions please!

Hey guys, I've been keeping a log of my cycle of sust/tren/anadrol http://www.steroidology.com/forum/m...-ducks-nasty-sust-tren-ace-anadrol-cycle.html over in the my cycle forum. Here is my question:

I've been on for almost 13 weeks. 10 weeks of sust @750mg/wk and three weeks tren ace 100mg/eod. I powerlift and found a meet 3/28 and start a 6 week peak cycle 2/9. My thought is to drop the tren and cruise at 250mg/wk sust until I start the peak cycle 2/9. I can't come off and recover by the time I start the peak cycle. I have 10000 iu HCG coming hopfully by next week to run while I am cruising and while I am on the peak cycle.

Thoughts?

I did bloodwork on 1/2 and will have results back next week, used labsmd. I havent ran HCG at all thus far (bad idea) but hopefully can get the testes going while I cruise. It's going to be a heavy PCT after 3/28 and have plans to run ONLY short blast cycles after this.

Are you running Tren without a Test base right now?

You are talking about staying on for 20+ weeks. That is a long time. You are increasing the odds that your recovery will be problematic. Are you OK with the possibility of having to go on TRT for the rest of your life?

Are you running Tren without a Test base right now?

You are talking about staying on for 20+ weeks. That is a long time. You are increasing the odds that your recovery will be problematic. Are you OK with the possibility of having to go on TRT for the rest of your life?

No, I ran sustanon with the tren. I am no longer on the tren and running a dose of 250mg/wk before I start the peak cycle for the meet. I am hoping that running the hcg from now til 3/28 will help in recovery.

Coming off is going to be difficult, but I am committed to this meet in March. Consistent bloodwork will give me something to base things off of?

I'm going to do everything I can to get my body back to where it needs to be naturally after this, but I suppose I'll have to pay for running over 20 weeks. People have recovered after running much harsher cycles at that length right? I mean a total of 9/20 something weeks will have been using tren and 6/20 weeks will have had anadrol run. I am NOT saying that test isn't suppressive, but what I am saying is running something like deca/tren for that long would have been a serious problem.

I'm going to do everything I can to get my body back to where it needs to be naturally after this, but I suppose I'll have to pay for running over 20 weeks. People have recovered after running much harsher cycles at that length right? I mean a total of 9/20 something weeks will have been using tren and 6/20 weeks will have had anadrol run. I am NOT saying that test isn't suppressive, but what I am saying is running something like deca/tren for that long would have been a serious problem.

Unfortunately no one here can tell you whether or not you will recover. The best you can do is to take all the necessary measures to best increase your odds. Even then, nothing is guaranteed.

Some guys I know have been cycling for years and still recover, one friend of mine was shut down permanently off one mild cycle of test. It comes down to what your genes say about your pituitary gland's resilience.

My .02c :)

No one on this site will recommend you to stay on... Because if they do theyll get flamed for it. However, with that said, I've done many 20+ week cycles and had no problem, thats all ill say about it...

No one on this site will recommend you to stay on... Because if they do theyll get flamed for it. However, with that said, I've done many 20+ week cycles and had no problem, thats all ill say about it...

Well I hope that I am lucky enough to recover like you have man.

Unfortunately no one here can tell you whether or not you will recover. The best you can do is to take all the necessary measures to best increase your odds. Even then, nothing is guaranteed.

Some guys I know have been cycling for years and still recover, one friend of mine was shut down permanently off one mild cycle of test. It comes down to what your genes say about your pituitary gland's resilience.

My .02c :)

Everything I can do will be done.

Well I hope that I am lucky enough to recover like you have man.
I don't know if I ever "fully" recovered, meaning back to the way I was before I ever started. But I recovered enough to where i kept "some" of my gains and libido came back.

Back