Unigen Gear depot test 250 fake?!?

Shylu

Hi

I am in my 7th week of my cycle 500mg/w test E.

i kick started the cycle with dianabol i made some good gains.

But i dont feel shit now from the Test ?? i mean sometimes i am really horny morning wood etc. but than only one day later its like nothing dont feel anything.

i thought test e kicks after 6 weeks? i gained weight but that could be from the dbol for sure....

Now i thought unigen is real good stuff (thai FDA approved etc.)
Or is it nowadays diffrent? I've seen also some posts in which some people said alot fakes out there or even that unigen got busted?!?

i have no idea what is the truth about it.
i also did the gear check on their website!

hope someone has some infos about Unigen

Hi everyone

Finally I have my results from the bloodwork it turned out that the test is legit I had testo about 136.4 nmol/L and the e2 is in range.
So I think i just have to wait a bit more?? It's crazy I think this monday it will be 8 weeks since the first jab.
My test is quiet high so the test is not underdosed for sure.

Is it possible that i have to wait that long for the gains ? And about my libido i have some problems too i think i used a bit too much arimidex so i hope to take time of it will bring it back.
In week 3 the libido was sky high!

Someone experienced that long no effect from test E as well??

Could also be your diet? What type of gains are you looking for? Lean muscle mass or bulk?

Hard to believe i eat on trainingsdays about 4000 to 4500 cals very clean and I am looking for minimum 300g of protein and a lot of carbs low fat. On off days I make lower carbs about 150 to 200 grams and about 2800 to 3000 cals. I would be very disapointed If i have to eat excessiv calories to feel it. I weight about 180 lbs and my bodyfat is about 13% i dont wanna get over 15% for any reason.
i thought there will be more "ON" feeling!

Hard to believe i eat on trainingsdays about 4000 to 4500 cals very clean and I am looking for minimum 300g of protein and a lot of carbs low fat. On off days I make lower carbs about 150 to 200 grams and about 2800 to 3000 cals. I would be very disapointed If i have to eat excessiv calories to feel it. I weight about 180 lbs and my bodyfat is about 13% i dont wanna get over 15% for any reason.
i thought there will be more "ON" feeling!

What did your blood work show? You have had plenty of time to get it .

What did your blood work show? You have had plenty of time to get it .

My Bloodwork showed me 103.4 nmol/L
I think thats about 3000ng/dl
So normal range was given about 4.9 to 30.9 nmol/L thats the refrence on my paper.

So for me it doesnt look underdosed at all ? Thats plenty of test or not? I take 500mg/w

My Bloodwork showed me 103.4 nmol/L
I think thats about 3000ng/dl
So normal range was given about 4.9 to 30.9 nmol/L thats the refrence on my paper.

So for me it doesnt look underdosed at all ? Thats plenty of test or not? I take 500mg/w

3000 is way above normal natural levels.

Back