uniquemicals site

Nunez

Well im trying to get into the Site but a warning message saying this

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at Uniquemicals has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

So can you guys try and fix this so i can get my 50% off Sarms please:roll:

exactly... your browser is the problem... i have never had any problems with the site and my computer has the most extensive and expensive anti virus protection you can have... trust me, its not the site...

exactly... your browser is the problem... i have never had any problems with the site and my computer has the most extensive and expensive anti virus protection you can have... trust me, its not the site...

Alright i was just worried about my credit card information and was just trying to see if it was me or everyone else ,thanks

I got an error when trying to go to the site too:

uniquemicals.com contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Kind of sketchy if you ask me, and having the two company reps back it doesn't give it much validity obviously your both going to say everything is fine lol.

message is still coming up, no doubt about it. I could let it set the malware on my computer to get to the heart of the prob but its not my business

Back