Universal Animal Products?

Barks

Does anyone know anything about, Universal Animal stak, and test. Do they work at all? are they likely to cause side affects as much as Steriods?, or at all?

i personelly love the animal product line i have taken their pac, stack, & m-stack for 2 yrs now........i have also used many other universal products and have been quit plzed w/my results from it.......although i must admit my body responds very well to very low doses of AS type products. i would also suggest checking out bodybuilding.com for a very good list of animal products and universal products. the only thing i havent tried yet is their new animal test although it looks good.and i havent recieved any sides from them .....plus most stac and m-stack are loaded w/additinal goodies to combat sides.........all i can say is do yur research on the one u want find a good price for it and give a try........

animal pacs taste disgusting and is really hard to swallow, takes like 3 glasses of water. But thats just my opionion. :) on a good note they are good products if you can find a good price

Back