Universal Kits filters?

jynx

I was conducting a research conversion(lol) and the final product came out somewhat cloudy compared to othert times when I used my kit from another place. I dont believe Universal uses Whatman filters, but when I use to use whatmans it came out so clear every time, this however left the final product pretty cloudy. What can I do to fix it...I still have the used filter.

Filter it again using a new filter. It happens sometimes and isnt the kit makers fault at all. Id purchase a new sterile .45 whatman and filter it again. BTW, have you baked it yet? It may have crashed, hard to pinpoint what happened.

-Heat it to see if it clears
--If it does, its a crashing problem
-If it doesnt, refilter

I dont believe it to be a crashing problem because the same exact thing happened with two vials of it, probably because I used the same filter. I dont think tren would crash at ~83.3 mg/ml, so its probably a faulty filter. Thanks for the advice, Ill try it tonight and see how it comes out.

I heated and it didnt clear up. So then I filtered again with one of the provided filters from Universal Kits and it got a little clearer but still cloudy overall. Im thinking, could it be the vial making it look that way because it looked pretty clkear when it was going through the filter. BTW, the filter is a .22 micron if that makes any difference, and after a certain amount of filtering it just started to drip right through as if not even being filtered. Dont know if this has anything t do with it either. Is it still usable?

We do offer Whatman filters instead of the Millipore filter, you just have to request it in the comment section when placing your order. Also email me and I will send a FREE filter so that you cangive it another try and I'll send a whatman if you like.

I made another batch and i think there's something wrong with these filters. Ill keep them because I already troubled mr. universe enough with the shipping, but I dont think you should sell them anymore. The stuff goes through too fast and easily and a lot of residue flies through it. Just my experience with a few of them, Ill just have to buy some whatmans and re filter because this will be some painful tren if I dont. And for anyone looking to buy kits from them, just ask for the whatmans.

Back