universal kits

rosebud1

hi everyone just wondering ive ordered a conversion kit from universal kits about a week ago. will it be coming ?sent a email but no reply.are they just realy busy or are they ripping people off.was wondering if someone could help me with them being advertised on this site.

We're trying to sort this out with Universal Kits. Be patient but keep on them to fill your order. Sometimes these places just simply get behind. I'll post on this thread again when I know something.

yes had a reply of a guy called jason said he was going get me a tracking number for it and never did.now they just dont respond to my emails.what should i do?

can any one help me here? ive been waiting forever for my order.universal kits dont respond to my emails . so i was wondering if somone here could help as they are a board sponser???

but the money went out over a month ago.cant believe ive lost my money and they have scammed me.sent loads of emails but dont get a reply.is there nothing anyone here can do to help me as they do sponser this board and this site advertises them.

not resolved for me im afraid.jason said he was getting tracking for my order but that was two weeks ago now he just doesnt respond to my emails.

I just got my order today I placed it on the 24th OF JUNE!!!!!!!!!! And its short! This is crazy shit waiting almost 2 months for a order. They did offer a refund because it took so long.

I received my order!

My Package Arrived Quickly!
Was told they are all caught up now and things should be back to normal.
Not to bragg but I ordered on the 6th and it arrived today the 15th
(I live in the same state)

rosebud1 said:
and im still waiting for my order.

Any resolution on this one? I've been waiting a couple weeks myself, and there is no response to my email from last week. He has always been good in the past so I'm not sure whats different.

no sorry they never reshipped my kit and never respond to my emails.called my credit card company getting charges reversed.i orderd from www.researchsupply.net instead came within a week.dont order from universal.

I got my stuff from someone else as well and will have to cancel. I am curious as to whats going on because this is obviously not normal. I got a 'response' to my email which contained, no response, only my original email from several days previous. Blank responses don't come back automatically without someone at the controls (and no, I requested no copy of my sent message).

Hmm.

this forum should stop displaying there banner add either altogether or until they have it sorted and an apology from them for wasting peoples time.

Back