Up the Ephedrine dosage?

NastyNate500

Has anyone used an Ephedrine dosage of more than 20mg? I'm considering doubling it in my EC stack to see if it improves the results. I have absolutely no side effects from Ephedrine. I think stimulants don't affect me quite as easily as others. Caffeine does next to nothing for me.

I just started an ec stack last week and I feel the same as u. I'm taking 25mg e and 200mg c. And I don't feel much. Been thinking about taking two instead of just one to see if it will yield better results. But I'm Going to give it another week or two before I do that. Keep us updated on what u decide and how it goes.

This isn't my first time with an EC stack. This is my third cycle with it. First one was like two years ago. Second was a few months ago. Now I'm at it again.

I think I'm going to try taking 50mg Ephedrine three times a day starting tomorrow. I'll let you know if I notice any side effects.

i havent used ephedra since b4 it was banned and it was still being put into hydroxycut supps... i tried clen a while back, but dont think it was all that great .. so im trying ephedra again since i do remember good results years ago.

im using bronkaid which is 25mg of ephadrine sulfate... i have heard good things bout the stuff .. along with basic 200mg caffiene pill.

but i've only been taking it in the morning when i wake and once more in the afternoon maybe half hour b4 i hit the gym. im thinking to bump it to 3x a day starting this week .. see how that goes.

Second day of 50mg Ephedrine/200mg Caffeine twice a day. Haven't really noticed anything different. Still don't have a whole lot of energy towards the end of my work day.

i never go above 50mg a time for ephi. seems to work well for about 2-3 weeks before i start getting immune to it and take a week or so off.

Sounds similar to Clen. 2 weeks on, 1 week off, I think.

I don't think I had any sides from upping the dosage. I don't know a ton about Ephedrine though and I don't know if I should go beyond 50mg at a time.

Second day of 50mg Ephedrine/200mg Caffeine twice a day. Haven't really noticed anything different. Still don't have a whole lot of energy towards the end of my work day.

dude sounds like you need to clean out your receptors. Try 1 to 2 1/2ml of keto right before bed and see if that helps.

I think the issue just has to do with the effect stimulants have on my body. Caffeine does nothing for me. Never has as far as I can remember.

Back