Upcoming Ban this January?

corvettels3

Jackie Moon
Can someone actually confirm? I can't find anything..I'm sure we know what I'm talking about. Well at least I hope so.

From what I have been reading the biggest thing people will notice is a price increase and that some ugls will shut down. If the fentenyl is still coming here then I***8217;m sure aas will be too.

I googled it and the first thing I seen was dated "22 September 2015" and was an article from WADA and said ""The agreement is timely, as it follows the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)***8217;s recent investigation,*Operation Cyber Juice,""

Fentanyl is the big deal on current articles amd China.

I googled it and the first thing I seen was dated "22 September 2015" and was an article from WADA and said ""The agreement is timely, as it follows the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)***8217;s recent investigation,*Operation Cyber Juice,""

Fentanyl is the big deal on current articles amd China.

Yeah I haven***8217;t seen anything from doing online research. I have heard conflicting stories but a really reputable ugl posted something about it and someone else mentioned they were doing it to push more sales but I know they aren***8217;t having issues with needing more customers. A couple other large raw suppliers have said they haven***8217;t heard anything about it. People have also been saying it***8217;s something to do with the 2020 olympics being in China. I agree with you that fentanyl is the big problem from China and if that garbage is still making it here with the amount of heat it brings, then one would think that the steady flow of finished gear and raws would still be arriving as usual since it isn***8217;t killing thousands of people like fentanyl.

Back