Upcoming cycle....critique...

eastarr69

Omniscient!
Here is what i am planning...this is similar to my last cycle, but I am uping the doseage on the dbol and omna for the first 4 weeks...

w1-4: 750 mg omna
w1-4: 40 mg dbol daily
w5-10: 500 mg omna
w8-13: 50 mg Winstrol (winny) inj daily
w13-16: 100mg clomid daily
I will run proviron through the whole cycle at 50mg daily. I will have nolva in case, but as of now, proviron has kept me good to go.....

E

Last cycle I put on 15 pounds of good muscle after all was said and done. I wand to add the same this cycle....

E

looks fine to me. maybe you could run a gram of the omnas for the first two weeks instead of 750 for 4 to build up your blood levels faster.

looks great...wish i could run omna and d bol...
i just get a little too mental for the people at work...lol
good luck and god bless

I like the idea of 750mg...a gram a week makes me a bit nervous...plus, the dbol will give me the immediate mental edge i need...anyone else?

E

Well.....I don't like the way you are doing 750 mg/week for the first 4, then cutting down to 500 for the remainder.

Your blood levels at week 3 & 4 are going to be higher than they will be in week 5 and on, and that is not the way front-loading is meant to work.

The first 2 weeks at 750 is as far as I would take it.

damn,,, i agree with everyone for once.... only the thing is stone is absoulutely right... blast ur ass from the start.... then slowly let the dosage down... thats just me and stone though.

I was not front loading per say....i could front load the gram...but, how much higher could the levels actually be, would it be that much to make a difference?

And even at front loading a gram, wouldn't my blood levels be higher in those weeks anyhow?

E

eastarr69 said:
I like the idea of 750mg...a gram a week makes me a bit nervous...plus, the dbol will give me the immediate mental edge i need...anyone else?

E

your not gonna have no where neer a gram of test active in your body by using it for the first two weeks, it will jsut help you build up your blood levels faster. if you dont then what happens is they steadiy rise from the start and reach a flat line somewhere around week 4 with omna and sust i believe.

I know it takes 3 weeks to get it going, what is that site with the little gig that you can plug you cycle into and it will lay out the amount in your system by the day and the week...anyone have it off hand..i saw it posted around here before...if it is accurate, then i can use that as a determining factor...

E

Back