update on my trt and problem I am having

onoyo

Been on testosterone for 6 weeks doctor prescribe 200 milligrams every two weeks the problem I'm having is the first week of the shot I feel good and then towards the end of the second week I'm just feeling Like shit I ask the doctor if I could do shots every week but he said he could not do that because it would put me at a abnormal level is this true my total testosterone was 204 at the start

your problem is the every 2 week dosing. It won't get better unless you change your dosing schedule to once per week.

DdQUOTE=I MT staff;3642080]your problem is the every 2 week dosing. It won't get better unless you change your dosing schedule to once per week.[/QUOTE]

what kind of schedule is preferred weekly

If you're taking 200 e2w, you'll be near the same levels if taking 100 ew or even 50mg every 3.5 days. You would likely do fine on 100 every week but I was feeling some roller coastering at that level as well and feel much better doing every 3.5 days. At best, your doc *might* go every week, but don't expect much better than that from a normal doc. It's best if you can self medicate as long as you don't abuse it.

If you're taking 200 e2w, you'll be near the same levels if taking 100 ew or even 50mg every 3.5 days. You would likely do fine on 100 every week but I was feeling some roller coastering at that level as well and feel much better doing every 3.5 days. At best, your doc *might* go every week, but don't expect much better than that from a normal doc. It's best if you can self medicate as long as you don't abuse it.

I have to disagree. With the help of this forum he can guide his dr to the right protocol and if he doesn't want to be guided he can find a new dr. Having dr prescribed and insurance covering most of the tab eg drugs, bloodwork is the way to go in my opinion

If I had a dollar for every post I read on this board and others that are "I'm on E2W dosing and it sucks" I'd have a lot of dollars. Doctors apparently can't do math or simply don't understand the concept of half lives.

If I had a dollar for every post I read on this board and others that are "I'm on E2W dosing and it sucks" I'd have a lot of dollars. Doctors apparently can't do math or simply don't understand the concept of half lives.

Welcome to the wonderful world of TRT and all the "experts" looking to cash in on the boom :)

unfortunately the doctor has me going into the office to get the shots I'd much rather self injection so I can get on the right schedule but I think I'll have to find another doctor because he's very close minded on everything I asK

Back