Updated first test e/sarms cycle

kev4330

This is the first test cycle I am planning on doing, let me know any recommendations and if you can clarify some of my questions.

Weeks 1-12 AI Aromasin 12.5mg E3D INCREASE TO EOD or DECREASE TO E3.5D depending on low/high e2

Weeks 1-4: Rad140 @ 10mg ed

Weeks 1-10: Test E @ 300mg 2x week E3.5(ex: Mon 8am, Thurs 8pm) or E3(ex: Monday 12pm, Thurs 12pm, Sunday 12pm, etc.)

Weeks 8-12: Ostarine @ 30mg ed.

Weeks 13-17: Clomiphene 50/50/25/25 + GW @ 20mg ED

**START AI ON 3RD PIN and adjust dosage frequency based on symptoms but take MIDWAY bloods to verify if estradiol is within 20-25 range(bulking)

Using a 3cc syringe with a 21g 1" needle to draw from the vial and 25g 1" to inject in the ventrogluteal, delts, quads, lats areas.

Question: Since I am only using TestE as a compound, wouldn't a 1cc syringe allow for more accuracy since I'm injecting 1cc E3.5/E3D?

Question: I was thinking of getting a 1.5" needle for the glutes but I hear it is harder to inject there by yourself, is that true?

Question: I understand sterilization is important, do I use alcohol injection swabs to wipe the top of the vial AND the injection area prior to inject?

I've heard mixed opinions whether to take bloods two weeks or four weeks after pct, what is your opinion?

Someone mentioned that my 2 week period between my last pin and my first day of PCT might not be enough due to my dosage of TEST E 600mg/week, what should I change?

Thank you.

This is the first test cycle I am planning on doing, let me know any recommendations and if you can clarify some of my questions.

Weeks 1-12 AI Aromasin 12.5mg E3D INCREASE TO EOD or DECREASE TO E3.5D depending on low/high e2

Weeks 1-4: Rad140 @ 10mg ed

Weeks 1-10: Test E @ 300mg 2x week E3.5(ex: Mon 8am, Thurs 8pm) or E3(ex: Monday 12pm, Thurs 12pm, Sunday 12pm, etc.)

Weeks 8-12: Ostarine @ 30mg ed.

Weeks 13-17: Clomiphene 50/50/25/25 + GW @ 20mg ED

**START AI ON 3RD PIN and adjust dosage frequency based on symptoms but take MIDWAY bloods to verify if estradiol is within 20-25 range(bulking)

Using a 3cc syringe with a 21g 1" needle to draw from the vial and 25g 1" to inject in the ventrogluteal, delts, quads, lats areas.

Question: Since I am only using TestE as a compound, wouldn't a 1cc syringe allow for more accuracy since I'm injecting 1cc E3.5/E3D? Yes

Question: I was thinking of getting a 1.5" needle for the glutes but I hear it is harder to inject there by yourself, is that true? No, it isn't difficult. Ventro glutes are also good & easy to hit

Question: I understand sterilization is important, do I use alcohol injection swabs to wipe the top of the vial AND the injection area prior to inject? Good practice, if you want to see the other side of the coin watch George Carlin's skit on the immune system.

I've heard mixed opinions whether to take bloods two weeks or four weeks after pct, what is your opinion?
Six weeks

Someone mentioned that my 2 week period between my last pin and my first day of PCT might not be enough due to my dosage of TEST E 600mg/week, what should I change? Wait two half lives, i.e. 21 days, 3 weeks. This will get your last shots down to roughly 75mg/wk level - below which your hypothalamus will start to sense it needs to make test again

Thank you.

Answers above

Back