Upjohn Cyp (conflicting labels)

i know the two/one on the left are legit as i got them prescribed by my doctor and picked up via pharmacy... the five to the right, look "older"?

Do the odd looking ones have the same symbol thats on the top right corner. If they dont they are fake or just not Upjohn

MotownMuscle said:
Do the odd looking ones have the same symbol thats on the top right corner. If they dont they are fake or just not Upjohn

no symbol, but all the Upjohn info:

Lot. 09CCB
Exp. 02/2004

Kalamazoo, MI 49001, USA

MotownMuscle said:
The ones to the right look legit, I wouldnt touch the ones to the right
So basicaly you would not do any of them since there all on the right????:confused:
The 1 on the left is legit and upjohn has not changed packing for about a decade and a half.

ok, according to a select few from a myriad of forums..

these are NDI 0709-0234-06

distributed out of European countries.

I got the same one's...I was assured that they are real there produced for european countries..we prolly got them from the same guy and he is the best in the bizz......any one else try these????

I has some of the ones on the right and if I'm not mistaken, I thought they were pretty shady because nowhere on the bottle does it say Testosterone Cypionate, but I bet the one on the left says Testosterone Cypionate doesn't it. I think every legit drug has to have the chemical name on the bottle.... and those don't.

Back