urgent help!! starting soon

Yowsa Hermy, take it easy lol

Ok, so if you have the anavar, just put it aside it should be good to sit for awhile. Contact 3J immediately for a diet plan, he can get you up and running with your goals in a couple of days max.

I think you have done very well to make the decision to hold off on the anavar given your goals and current age. Once you start looking into it, you'll find that oral only cycles are frowned upon for a reason. Click the link in my sig, while you're training and dieting you can educate yourself on AAS so you'll be ready later on. Good luck!

3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Your an.idiot beach body? Let's make a bet!! How much we willing to go that ana Anavar (var) will not give you that beach body? Lol dude go freaking read cuz ana Anavar (var) Will not give u a beach body. Go Fucking eat and leave the steroids for the older guys. You don't know shit about them and clearly shouldn't take for that reason. Your too young and steroids are steroids not a fat burner. If it was a fat burner it would be called a fat burner.

wow herp you cool:asshole:

I said im not gna take Anavar (var) so i ill go learn about gear and you go learn how to read

you wana make a bet?? okay lets make a bet i say your nothing without gear.. O LOOK i win:wiggle:

im not gna take gear because im to immature thats a good reason why i shouldn't use it and therefor neither should you...

the convos over and start it again by calling me a idiot i thought that owes with experience would have knowledge not just needles...

Thanks for all the help guys and girls i appreciate it and also wanna say thanks for stopping me from a choice i would of forgot il contact 3J and chat to him.

Herp, dont know why you such a dick

anavar does those things on it's own for WOMEN!

dude... u are 5'10", 165 and u wanna cut some fat??? come on, give ur head a shake... If ur going for that look it is SO EASY through diet and cardio alone, but it's gonna leave u at about 150lbs or less... is that the look ur going for, "the beanpole"

pack some muscle on over the next few years... u are 18 years old!, still a pup bro... muscle will help u shed fat in a hurry, but right now u have completely misguided outlook as to how to achieve your goal...

it's not a race... get there by hard work and discipline in your daily diet and training

anavar does those things on it's own for WOMEN!

dude... u are 5'10", 165 and u wanna cut some fat??? come on, give ur head a shake... If ur going for that look it is SO EASY through diet and cardio alone, but it's gonna leave u at about 150lbs or less... is that the look ur going for, "the beanpole"

pack some muscle on over the next few years... u are 18 years old!, still a pup bro... muscle will help u shed fat in a hurry, but right now u have completely misguided outlook as to how to achieve your goal...

it's not a race... get there by hard work and discipline in your daily diet and training

Thanks china
il do that i guess i just wanted that help that all my friends use and at your senior year you wana be like that but its true hard work will pay off

Thanks china
il do that i guess i just wanted that help that all my friends use and at your senior year you wana be like that but its true hard work will pay off

you weigh 165 pounds , unless your 4 foot tall your diet is NOT right . go to the diet section and post up and get some help from the mod 3J , hes the diet guru around here.

Back