Urgent: Need proper assistance and advice

Fja9212

Hey everyone, I've read heaps of forums and gotten advice from many fellow lifters but would like broader opinions from unbiased perspectives

Stats:
19 turning 20 in April
5'9 currently weighing 79-81kg
First ever cycle was 16 week Test E cycle in 2015 finishing in June. Starting weight 62kg

Currently in my 2nd cycle (Only Test ethnate) extended cycle, Started October 27th 2015

My issue is; blasting & cruising or Stopping and pct'ing then starting a fresh cycle again

My bestfriend and a group of mates have done a simple test E and tren cycle 3 weeks before I started my 2nd cycle last year. I am not succumbing to peer pressure at all but they are convincing me to cruise till August, to then blast a sustanon and deca cycle. The cruise would be starting mid March going till the start of August so about 5-6 months cruise on 200mg test weekly (unsure if dosage is to high for a cruise)

I'm extremely unsure of which option to take as I've been researching a lot/ asking experienced users and lifters many recommend b&c'ing others say to stop and start. If I decide to cruise, how would I go about my health concerns?
- Testicle recovery? (I'm extremely worried that my testis will not recover properly after the h&m)
- Do I take HCG during cruise? (If so, dosage?)
- Effects in long run? (I plan to implement a solid pct plan)
- because my cycle was only test e, will cruising on test e be harmful or useless?
- testicle function after the blast and cruise

Or if I stop and start?
- Will it be safe to start again in August?
- Possible PCT plans?
- How long should I pct?

I am pretty set on doing this cycle in August but am really unsure what to do about finishing or continuing my Test E cycle now. I've knowpeople who stay on for years at a time that are a lot older than me, and known others to tell me only to cycle 20 weeks maximum. The group of friends are my age slightly older, that have stacked heavier compounds such as, tren ace, tren eth, deca, masteron and others, so will their cruise result be different to mine?

I plan to take a year long/indefinitely long break from substances after this year, please and thank you for your help in advance

Welcome to O'logy.
Your gonna get alot of heat just warning you. First your age, too young to be cycling let along long cycle and cruising. Your looking at a lifetime of TRT at the rate you are going due to possibly not being able to restart your natural production.
My suggestion and you will get many, ,come off and do a proper pct. Get your natural production back and lay off for a while. Diet and training are key to success, gear is minimal especially at your age.

ok, I have a few questions then I will give you the best advice I can.

you mention PCT, that's good. But what about AI? What and at what dose..... That's if your using. If not get some.

You also mention testicular recovery. Have they shrunk already?

Last questions, Do you want to have normal(ish) size testicles or fully functioning testicles that come without a lifetime of TRT and the possibility of children in the future.

(I don't want to come off as a prick but I most probably do, I apologise for that, but I keep my circle small and rarly listen to anything my gym buddy's tell me without a tonne of research first.... You fuck up on there advice and it's you that suffers, not them)

ok, I have a few questions then I will give you the best advice I can.

you mention PCT, that's good. But what about AI? What and at what dose..... That's if your using. If not get some.

You also mention testicular recovery. Have they shrunk already?

Last questions, Do you want to have normal(ish) size testicles or fully functioning testicles that come without a lifetime of TRT and the possibility of children in the future.

(I don't want to come off as a prick but I most probably do, I apologise for that, but I keep my circle small and rarly listen to anything my gym buddy's tell me without a tonne of research first.... You fuck up on there advice and it's you that suffers, not them)

Hey man you didn't come off rude at all, thanks for your input. I haven't had to use any AI yet cause I haven't had any side effects at all besides some testicle shrinkage occurring now (which is the main reason about this thread, scared of future fertility issues)

They haven't shrunk a massive amount, but when I feel my nuts they don't feel as solid as they used too or as large but they don't look overly small at all to be honest

Welcome to O'logy.
Your gonna get alot of heat just warning you. First your age, too young to be cycling let along long cycle and cruising. Your looking at a lifetime of TRT at the rate you are going due to possibly not being able to restart your natural production.
My suggestion and you will get many, ,come off and do a proper pct. Get your natural production back and lay off for a while. Diet and training are key to success, gear is minimal especially at your age.

I understand those risks, and so do those my age doing it around me, to be honest people my age and the group I'm running with I'm the most close to natty (I guess HAHA) with only ever doing test E whilst they've all done the heavy compounds and that

The cruise is technically a TRT isn't it? And also want to know if the constant hormone imbalance of on and off cycles is worse than the longer pct needed to combat the come off the cruise and blast cycle? Many say that it's better to keep my hormones constant with the cruise and blast instead of bumping them up and down... Is this true or not

Hey everyone, I've read heaps of forums and gotten advice from many fellow lifters but would like broader opinions from unbiased perspectives

Stats:
19 turning 20 in April
5'9 currently weighing 79-81kg
First ever cycle was 16 week Test E cycle in 2015 finishing in June. Starting weight 62kg

Currently in my 2nd cycle (Only Test ethnate) extended cycle, Started October 27th 2015

My issue is; blasting & cruising or Stopping and pct'ing then starting a fresh cycle again

My bestfriend and a group of mates have done a simple test E and tren cycle 3 weeks before I started my 2nd cycle last year. I am not succumbing to peer pressure at all but they are convincing me to cruise till August, to then blast a sustanon and deca cycle. The cruise would be starting mid March going till the start of August so about 5-6 months cruise on 200mg test weekly (unsure if dosage is to high for a cruise)

I'm extremely unsure of which option to take as I've been researching a lot/ asking experienced users and lifters many recommend b&c'ing others say to stop and start. If I decide to cruise, how would I go about my health concerns?
- Testicle recovery? (I'm extremely worried that my testis will not recover properly after the h&m)
- Do I take HCG during cruise? (If so, dosage?)
- Effects in long run? (I plan to implement a solid pct plan)
- because my cycle was only test e, will cruising on test e be harmful or useless?
- testicle function after the blast and cruise

Or if I stop and start?
- Will it be safe to start again in August?
- Possible PCT plans?
- How long should I pct?

I am pretty set on doing this cycle in August but am really unsure what to do about finishing or continuing my Test E cycle now. I've knowpeople who stay on for years at a time that are a lot older than me, and known others to tell me only to cycle 20 weeks maximum. The group of friends are my age slightly older, that have stacked heavier compounds such as, tren ace, tren eth, deca, masteron and others, so will their cruise result be different to mine?

I plan to take a year long/indefinitely long break from substances after this year, please and thank you for your help in advance

What is the Urgent part?

Back