19. Nebraska 0-0 388
20. Arkansas 0-0 360
21. Florida State 0-0 301
22. TCU 0-0 233
23. Boise State 0-0 222
24. Hawaii 0-0 214
25. Texas A&M 0-0 209
Others Recieving Votes
Boston College 150, Georgia Tech 150, Miami (FL) 91, Notre Dame 90, South Carolina 90, Wake Forest 71, Missouri 58, Oregon State 52, Brigham Young 47, Clemson 30, Oregon 30, South Florida 26, Texas Tech 20, Alabama 16, Oklahoma State 15, Southern Miss 14, Iowa 12, Kansas State 8, Memphis 5, Houston 4, Arizona 1, Duke 1, Kentucky 1, Washington State 1.
Complete Rankings

Florida a top three this yr? Not sure 'bout that, they're loaded as usual but young on the defensive side and we'll see how Tebow handles the pressure of being the "man" I agree with usc and lsu as the top two. happy to see hawaii in the top 25. not happy 'bout Tennessee at 15 but they should move up after waxing Cali. It's gonna be a interesting, competitive yr. Watch out for Michigan.

I'm happy to see Hawai`i there as well, but our AD really blew it this year with our cupcake schedule that won't get us a serious look, and rightfully so. If we don't go undefeated this year in the regular season, we suck.

I like to see Oregon hanging just outside the pack so we can make a run at the beginning of the season with no pressure.

USC is loaded, and they are in a conference where they can't lose. I don't see any way they don't play in the national title game.

Soul Rebel said:
I'm happy to see Hawai`i there as well, but our AD really blew it this year with our cupcake schedule that won't get us a serious look, and rightfully so. If we don't go undefeated this year in the regular season, we suck.

I agree, pretty weak shedule until the end of the season when they finish off with Boise and Wasington. Hawaii usually opens the season with a powerhouse coming to the islands.

58711-x.jpg

Houston got votes...wow. Go Coogs! I think that Rutgers or TCU are obvious choices for cinderella teams that could make a BCS run...Oklahoma State and Hawaii will surprise, but I don't think they are top 10 material.

bigpapabuff said:
Does anyone here see another Boise State type school making a BCS run?

I think Hawaii will be that team this yr. They finally have a soft schedule and the team is lead by much hyped QB Colt Brennan. They stay healthy, they'll finish 12-0

Dave B. said:
Think Arkansas stands a chance?

A chance for what? the SEC west crown? no, that'll be LSU. I've got the Hogs behind them though. I like Arkansas, they're tough and they have the best RB in the country (Mcfadden). They are a definite lock for a bowl imo. I've read they got a new offensive coordinator who is going to install a pro style passing game. It shouldn't matter, with Mcfadden and Jones and that OL, they are going to pound away.

who's gonna challenge mcfadden for the heisman, or is anyone even in the same class with him? He was amazing last year and has already anounced this will be his last year.

Lol @ michigan coming in at #5. Theyre not gonna be any better this year than they were last. Theyre barely a top ten team.

estray said:
Lol @ michigan coming in at #5. Theyre not gonna be any better this year than they were last. Theyre barely a top ten team.

they're offensive should be explosive with Henne, Manningham playing catch and Hart running da ball. they're gonna put some pts. on the board. I looked at their schedule and in Sept they got ND, oregon and Penn state if they get through these their Defense should have enough time to gel when the Buckeyes and Wisc. come calling, they lost a few Def. players to the nfl so this is their weak link. I think they are a top 5 team just because of their offense.

estray said:
Are you serious bro? I bet they win the big 10 as well as have national title contentions.

DocJ said:
Ohio State #10? Did I miss something? :dunno:
they lost Ginn, Antonio Pittman, Anthony Gonzalez, Heisman winner Troy Smith, and six starters on the defense. Plus their minds might be still thinking of that ass whippin they got from the Gators, who knows...OSU should start off 8-0 from looking at their schedule, enough time to tweak things before they get to the meat of the schedule. It is OSU so they'll have talent to step up and replace the stars of last yr. their RB, Wells should make some noise behind what I think is a better than avg. OL.

Back