Who do you think the real top 5 in NCAA Football is?

Who I think Top 5 should be
1 - Texas
2 - Auburn
3 - USC
4 - Miami
5 - Michigan State

6. ND

Last edited:
this damn thread was started last year WTF, but i'll post my 5

1. Prairie View
2. Macalester College
3. New Mexico State
4. Army
5. Oberlin

Lift_or_die!! said:
Who I think Top 5 should be
1 - Texas
2 - Auburn
3 - USC
4 - Miami
5 - Michigan State

6. ND
Oh good Lord. USC is far and away the best team this year. This isn't even debatable. Vince Young still has to learn how to THROW. Auburn??? Do you even watch college football? I can't even justify wasting my time telling you why MSU and ND don't belong. Sure, ND was a feel good story with Charlie Weis coming in and restoring their glory, but they are not a number 6 team.

Pac-10 conference = shitty conference? Your #2 team Oklahoma sucks first of all. The Pac-10 UCLA Bruins beat U of Oklahoma this year and USC the best team this year beat oklahoma last year by 50 points in the championship. I'll admit the Pac-10 isn't the strongest conference in the nation, I know this but USC is above and beyond all the other teams in the nation. Washington State University vs. Auburn September 2nd, 2006.

dude, swede guy - EXCELLENT FUCKING POST! the pac-10 consistently beats up on the rest of the country, but few people remember it. teams like florida state end up playing a bunch of powder puff ivy leaguers to boost their stats... USC is BY FAR the number one team. add up their points scored vs. points allowed thus far for this season. it's sick.

Back