Using same needle twice???

Big-luke1

Hey guys I was wondering if it's ok to use the same needle to inject my test e and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) if I do it right after eachother within minuites? I know to use a new one each injection but is it a acception since I'll be doing it the same day and time?

no... as soon as it goes in to you and comes back into the air its considered unsanitary.. spend some extra cash and use a new one every time

It defeanatly not worth the risk for me. I'd rather pay for pins this a doctors visit to get cut open.

7e261_ORIG-needle_deterioration_icbg.jpg

I had to reuse a needle once when I ran out, I soaked it in rubbing alcohol beforehand. Planning to reuse needles on a regular basis is ridiculous though. Needles don't cost anything.

^ That's not accurate. That image has been floating around forever..

Anyway, never reuse the same syringe.

my friend emigrated to Ireland and he cant get needles there, so he got 1 and used the same on for whis whole cycle... i have no idea how bad it was hurting, but whatever... i mean - have you seen the shit they used for first injections in medicine?

aaa672.JPG

i dont think it gets worse than this so... using same needle twice? you figure :)

big luke wants to know the following!..

1.how to beat a drug test
2. what time of day to take his ai
3. how to tell if someone is on gear (assuming it's related to his beating a drug test)
4. reusing needles...
starting to think he's just an 18 year old kid who wants to do gear... if he just read stickies and googled it, all his questions would be answered.. stop trying to get spoon fed

Last edited:
my friend emigrated to Ireland and he cant get needles there, so he got 1 and used the same on for whis whole cycle... i have no idea how bad it was hurting, but whatever... i mean - have you seen the shit they used for first injections in medicine?

aaa672.JPG

i dont think it gets worse than this so... using same needle twice? you figure :)

ouch!!!!

i guess that syringe doesn't seem so bad... doctors back in the day use to saw off limbs during the war if you got shot... i guess a syringle like that full of morphine seems like a good thing back then lol

aaa672.JPG

Why would he not just order them online

Do us all a favor and don't touch any steroid.. It's dumbasses like you who give steroid users a bad rap. I have no doubt in my my mind your some 16 year old kid with all the stupid questions you ask. Ever heard of google? All the shit you've asked could be easily found on google in a few seconds..

Really a waste of everyones time. There are plenty other forums you can troll.

Don't be a freakin retard! If your determined to use steroids, at the very freakin least read up on it and do it right. This has to be the dumbest question I have ever seen on this forum so far. A box of 100 needles is cheap as hell. You go to any medical supply store and pick up a box for $20 or so. I have used for many many years and I have never had one single infection. I can attribute that to universal practices....like using a new needle each and every time.

Back