Using the pad while you squat.....

U got calluses from lifting weights = u are worthy pounding a pussy!
Hate seeing those people at the gym flapping about with their gloves. And its always skranny looking pretty boys with tank tops!
At least use chalk powder instead.

But I do must say.. I do must say.... that pressure pad for squatting is something I personally do prefer not to hurt my shoulders. Its a compromise.

A few years ago I built a medieval contraption that sets on my shoulders and hugs my back and my chest about the same distance. Pieced together with 1/4 x 1" mild steel I welded 2 3/4 round stock at the point of my shoulders. These staubs hold the bar in place when I do front squats.

225 lbs on my old shoulders is too much. They weight is balanced basically at 2 small points

With back squats, the bar rests across 18" of rear felts and traps therefore no problem

Another justification for using the bitch pad would running Melanotan II. I got a nasty dark mark from squatting with the bare bar last year. MT II does that to bruises.

A few years ago I built a medieval contraption that sets on my shoulders and hugs my back and my chest about the same distance. Pieced together with 1/4 x 1" mild steel I welded 2 3/4 round stock at the point of my shoulders. These staubs hold the bar in place when I do front squats.

225 lbs on my old shoulders is too much. They weight is balanced basically at 2 small points

With back squats, the bar rests across 18" of rear felts and traps therefore no problem

Can you post a picture of said device? ?

Love that!!! And ya, if you need a pad cuz it hurts, aside from being a pussy, your traps aren't big enough, better get to shruggin'!!!

Completely agree with this statement. If you're training properly making sure that your body is well rounded on all spectrums this shouldn't be an issue.

Back