Vacation one week. What to do?!

PabloA93

Hi everybody

I am currently doing my first ever cycle, 3 weeks into 500mg test E/week and 0.5mg adex EoD to keep estrogen in check.

The thing is, tomorrow I am going on vacation for 8 days and I won’t be able to pin. I pin twice a week (monday and thursday), and I will therefore miss two pins: the pin on this thursday and monday in the next week.

Therefore I want to know what will be most optimal. Has anyone been in a similar situation before?

1) Just shoot the usual 250mg today (monday) and skip thursday and monday, and just continue the schedule when I am back (So essentially I am extending my cycle with one week). I guess this would potentially cause unstable blood levels, but I should be fine given the halflife of test E?

2) I shoot a double dose today and a double dose when I am back

Any sugesstions are welcome! Thanks in advance.

Do a double now or morrow before you leave. This is NOTHING to worry about.

Then hit a single when you get back. Now your back on a schedule. Maybe different days.
No prob

OMM

PS in years gone by we used to inject once a week with the. Long esters

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your answer!

Though, I just did a normal shot of 250mg before reading your reply and will continue my usual schedule when I am back. Is it fine, or do I need to do a double?

Do another cc now and like mike said go to your normal protocol upon returning. Keep doing your ai as usual. I just pin my test e once a week anyway but I’m only on 250mg ew with a higher tren dose.

Good luck, have a blast on your vacation and don’t sweat the injection thing you will be fine.

Do another cc now and like mike said go to your normal protocol upon returning. Keep doing your ai as usual. I just pin my test e once a week anyway but I’m only on 250mg ew with a higher tren dose.

Good luck, have a blast on your vacation and don’t sweat the injection thing you will be fine.

Hey Anon, long time between , :wavey:

Listen OP my friend here ^^ cleared it all up.

Good luck as well.

OMM

I do 500 before I go. Never miss a beat. It's a long ester so no worries.
Good luck and take care. Have a great vaca bro

Hows the vacation going op? did you pin before you left home? What about adex? Did you continue your normal dosis of 0,5 mg EoD?

Just shoot the usual 250mg today (monday) and skip thursday and monday, and just continue the schedule when you get back.

Sorry for replying this late guys. Thank you for all your advice and for asking about how everything went!

I decided to just shoot the usual 250mg (1 cc) before leaving, and skipped the two subsequent pinning days. Then I just continued my normal schedule when I got back home. I will extend the cycle by one week to make up for the missed days.

Besides that I had a really nice trip. Good weather, loads of good food, hot girls :)D), and did even have some decent workouts at the hotel. I did not feel any sides from the (potentially) unstable blood levels. I only felt a bit drained of energy the last couple of days, but I doubt that it should be attributed to my T levels, given the long half life of enanthante. So really nothing to complain about!

And with regards to the AI, I just continued my normal dosis of 0,5mg EoD.

Sorry for replying this late guys. Thank you for all your advice and for asking about how everything went!

I decided to just shoot the usual 250mg (1 cc) before leaving, and skipped the two subsequent pinning days. Then I just continued my normal schedule when I got back home. I will extend the cycle by one week to make up for the missed days.

Besides that I had a really nice trip. Good weather, loads of good food, hot girls :)D), and did even have some decent workouts at the hotel. I did not feel any sides from the (potentially) unstable blood levels. I only felt a bit drained of energy the last couple of days, but I doubt that it should be attributed to my T levels, given the long half life of enanthante. So really nothing to complain about!

And with regards to the AI, I just continued my normal dosis of 0,5mg EoD.

Thanks for getting back to us and for the updates! what does your pct look like?

Thanks for getting back to us and for the updates! what does your pct look like?

So, I will have my last pin of Test E in two weeks. I have HCG and Nolva in hand.

I was thinking to run 1,000iu HCG ED for 10 days starting the day after last jab of Test E. Then start my SERM treatment consisting of Nolva four days later at 40/40/20/20/20 for five weeks.

How does that sound? I really do not want to mess up anything and be sure to recover completely. I would really like to get some feedback from you guys as this is my first ever cycle, and therefore obviously also my first ever PCT.

Sounds ok, but 10 days is not long enough. The 500 Test E should have your test levels up around 3,000 or so. 10 days is one half life so you'd be around 1,500ish. Another 10 days 750 ish - which is probably close to your natural level. It would be better if you can wait 20 days after last shot.

HCG should be taken on cycle as well as into the gap between last shot and PCT. If you have enough start now and run these two weeks plus the three weeks gap.

And get some clomid to go along with the nolva. It will boost your chances of success.

Sounds ok, but 10 days is not long enough. The 500 Test E should have your test levels up around 3,000 or so. 10 days is one half life so you'd be around 1,500ish. Another 10 days 750 ish - which is probably close to your natural level. It would be better if you can wait 20 days after last shot.

HCG should be taken on cycle as well as into the gap between last shot and PCT. If you have enough start now and run these two weeks plus the three weeks gap.

And get some clomid to go along with the nolva. It will boost your chances of success.

Just to be clear, 10 days of what is not enough? 10 days of running HCG? Or do you mean that it is to soon to start PCT 10 days after last injection? I actually said that I would start PCT 14 days after last injection: Day 1-10: HCG 500iu-1000iu ED, Day 14-49: Nolva 40/40/20/20/20

So you would start PCT 20 days after last shot of Test? How would a protocol consisting of HCG and Nolva be like (the dosages and the durations)? I have 3x5000iu vials of HCG.

It is not possible for me to get Clomid right now. I read alot about many guys feeling misserable on Clomid, and people recovering just fine without this, so I decided to not get Clomid.

Just to be clear, 10 days of what is not enough? 10 days of running HCG? Or do you mean that it is to soon to start PCT 10 days after last injection? I actually said that I would start PCT 14 days after last injection: Day 1-10: HCG 500iu-1000iu ED, Day 14-49: Nolva 40/40/20/20/20

So you would start PCT 20 days after last shot of Test? How would a protocol consisting of HCG and Nolva be like (the dosages and the durations)? I have 3x5000iu vials of HCG.

It is not possible for me to get Clomid right now. I read alot about many guys feeling misserable on Clomid, and people recovering just fine without this, so I decided to not get Clomid.

Like tank said, you run HCG whole cycle. 1k HCG ED is quite a big dose bro... I would at least half it and be able to run it up until PCT at least.
You also dont run HCG in PCT with nolva...
Standard protcol is 250iu twice per week. Your 10 day "power" hcg is bit outdated.
I'd personally start HCG today and run it 500-1000iu per week(divided on 2 injections) for the next 5ish weeks, when you should be starting PCT :)

Yes, test e takes about 21 days to bleed down to normal levels...Starting PCT before that and you'll still be suppressed and will waste PCT taking during the time. (Example, your 14 days, would mean that the first week of PCT would be a waste)

Its always recomended to take HCG during a cycle as well and into the gap between last shot as well as PCT. I would advice to run these now and run these two weeks plus the three weeks gap in the future to do it the right and proper way. Please keep us posted!

Back