Vacation one week. What to do?!

Thanks for the advice guys. Since I've already finished my Test E cycle, obviously it is too late to run HCG during the cycle now. I will definitely do it next time around!

Today it is 12 days since my last jab of Test E, and I plan to start a HCG course in a couple of days. I plan to do 500iu ED for 10 days, ceasing 3-4 days before PCT. So PCT would be around 25 days after last jab of Test E, by that Test levels should be back to normal levels.

Thanks for the advice guys. Since I've already finished my Test E cycle, obviously it is too late to run HCG during the cycle now. I will definitely do it next time around!

Today it is 12 days since my last jab of Test E, and I plan to start a HCG course in a couple of days. I plan to do 500iu ED for 10 days, ceasing 3-4 days before PCT. So PCT would be around 25 days after last jab of Test E, by that Test levels should be back to normal levels.

you plan on starting a course in hcg? huh? what does your pct look like?

How many days after your last test pin are you waiting before you start pct? are you pinning hcg meanwhile?

Double dose and you'll be fine.
I have a vial of Testosterone Undecanoate brewed up for that. I also plan my to ensure vacation is during my cruise, not my blast.

I ran HCG at 500 iu ED for 10 days, and started on my SERM treatment 3 days later (3.5 weeks after last pin of Test). Currently I am in week 2 of PCT.

Back