Var and pct is there any need?

tomclub

I'm older and in decent shape for 60 so I am not looking to do test. I have and had water weight gain as I tend to gain in my midsection. So I am planning on a cruise and want to get tighter and look better in a swimsuit and thinking of doing a 10 week cycle with 70 mg of var per day. Im think dieting with lean meats , oatmeal, yogurt, cottage cheese, protein supplements etc along with cardio will do th trick. I am 6 207lb with about 22% body fat . What does anyone think ? and do I need any PCT after>?

LOL are you kidding me?!! Oral only cycle are for women. 60 years old? do you even know what your TT is? You probably should be injecting Test anyway. 150-200mg a week will work wonders with your body fat issue being at your age.

I am not looking to go on TRT. My levels are within the norm when I had them tested last yr.

Normal for a 60 year old isnt that good anyway, SJC is right, get on TRT, why you would even bother cycling/pct at this point, is beyond me.

TRT would be an excellent lifestyle choice for a man your age.

The problem is I have tried , thats when I got tested and my numbers were in the 350 range and he wouldn't do it. Said it wasn't necessary and long term test could enlarge my prostrate,

The problem is I have tried , thats when I got tested and my numbers were in the 350 range and he wouldn't do it. Said it wasn't necessary and long term test could enlarge my prostrate,

well go ahead and run that Var only cycle , then go get your levels checked again right after it , and when Doc sees your levels have dropped to single digits he may reconsider the TRT.

if your plan is to lower your testosterone levels, then yeah run the Var . other then that, i see no point in running a var only cycle

wanting to look better in a swimsuit at age 60 gets my props. you want to cut but want to do an oral only cycle is not good, get ready for bloating instead of cutting. Try including lots of good for you mct oil, 3J wrote a great thread on it here http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/681062-mct-oil-benefits-protocol-weight-loss-3j.html. You also need to get those test levels up so you can feel better, please read our stickies on TRT http://www.steroidology.com/forum/testosterone-replacement-therapy/

Last edited:
I am not looking to go on TRT. My levels are within the norm when I had them tested last yr.

"Within norm" is a very vauage statement. the low end of "normal" is way to low for most but by text book the doc will state "normal" normal for what? your age? the point of hrt is to keep you healthy and active as if in 30's.
What where your numbers for blood work? total T and free T? with range.

also var causes shutdown , yes you should do a pct and oral only cycles or any without a test base is a bad idea, you show down your own production and test is used for many functions.
atleast add an hrt type dose while on var. and i would go for more blood work as i highly doubt T levels are optimal for anyone past 50 in many cases.

let us know what you decide and the numbers of your test if you can.

also read all the stickies in aas section (threads that stay stuck uptop)

maybe go to another doc, tell them you feel tired and loss of libido and only getting worse last few years or so and you feel its your test levels. say you want to bring them to 600-700 area and see how you feel.
or as mentioned run i if you want to crash your t levels.

There are plenty of vitality or hormone optimization clinics that are willing to help you with trt. If you're just wanting to cut some midsection fat then try a diet with an eca stack or albuterol

I was on 3Js program and gained a lot of weight on my waist. 3 inches for around an inch on my arms. Not worth it. I am still trying to get my abs back over 6 months later.I don't know why you say var would make you boated never heard of that. Ive done orals before and got tighter and less fat. I bloated on Test with water weight to my waist and hips. My trouble areas have always been those spots

I was on 3Js program and gained a lot of weight on my waist. 3 inches for around an inch on my arms. Not worth it. I am still trying to get my abs back over 6 months later.I don't know why you say var would make you boated never heard of that. Ive done orals before and got tighter and less fat. I bloated on Test with water weight to my waist and hips. My trouble areas have always been those spots

Did you actually follow his guide exactly?

Amecladin Purchase Overnight -> Order Amecladin With Mastercard

Amecladin Purchase Overnight -> Order Amecladin With Mastercard

Buy Amecladin Online, Click here!

20quzNE.gif

Online Ordering Amecladin
Amecladin No Script
Amecladin Pills For Sale
Amecladin Price Per Pill
Generic Amecladin NO PRESCRIPTION
Amecladin Online Overnight Shipping
Buy Amecladin Mastercard Overnight
Buy Cheapest Amecladin no Prescriptions Online
Amecladin From Canada NO PRESCRIPTION
Glyburide Daonil No Prescription Amecladin
management17 Aug 2012 ... on 05/15/2013. Online sildalis sodium buy acheter au canada sildenafil citrate-
Best Online Amecladin Pharmacy
Best Online Amecladin Pharmacy
largecolorgreen Many payment options: Visa, MasterCard, eCheck, ...26 Feb 2014 Buy Amecladin Online - Click Here Alternative Names: Glibenclamide, Daonil,
Amecladin Generic Cost
Amecladin For Cheap To Buy
Amecladin Overnight Delivery
Cheap Amecladin Free Shipping
Overnight Amecladin NO PRESCRIPTION Cheap
amecladin online ach free shipping malaysia buy brand favoxil in ...
Daonil, Clamide, glyburide, Bevoren, Glibedal, Amecladin, ...2 àïð 2014 allhealthy.in/?page=debtan Alternative Names: Glyburide, Glibenclamide,
Buy Amecladin Online Mastercard Overnight
Buy Amecladin Online Us Pharmacy
Purchase Amecladin NO PRESCRIPTION
here ...Click Here to Order Daono Alternative Names: Glyburide, Glibenclamide, Daonil
Can Buy Amecladin Online
Buy Amecladin Cod Overnight
Order Amecladin Cod Next Day Delivery
Amecladin Coupons
Online Pharmacy For Amecladin
Buy Amecladin Saturday Delivery
Cheap Amecladin Saturday Delivery Cod
a ...2 days ago Click Here to Order Betanase Alternative Names: Glyburide, Glibenclamide,
Canada Amecladin NO PRESCRIPTION
order okay amecladin pressure drug find amecladin order. Want to Order ...31 Jan 2012 order amecladin diabetes tabs priority mail need amecladin in internet amex
Amecladin Price Comparison
Buy Cheapest Online Amecladin
Amecladin With Cod
Cheap Amecladin With Free Shipping
Cheapest Amecladin No Script
Amecladin Online By Cod
Cheapest Amecladin Online NO PRESCRIPTION Needed
Amecladin Cheapest No Membership
Amecladin With Credit Card
Amecladin Cheap Buy
Amecladin Pay By Cod
Buy Amecladin Online By Cod
Where To Buy Amecladin Online Uk?
Order Amecladin Europe
Amecladin No Prescription Needed
Order Amecladin Cod
How To Get Amecladin Without Prescription?
Amecladin Next Day Mastercard
Cheapest Amecladin Overnight Delivery
Amecladin Fast Delivery
Amecladin Shipped Overnight NO PRESCRIPTION
Buy Amecladin Rx
Cheapest Amecladin By FedEx Cod
Amecladin To Purchase
Canadian
Buy Clopidogrel Lowest Price Buy Clopidogrel Online With A Cod
Buy Budeprion Cod Free, Budeprion With No Presciption.
Buy Advil, Buy Advil NO PRESCRIPTION Online.
Buying Nateglinide Without A Script, Nateglinide Order Overnight
Cheapest Minocin Online NO PRESCRIPTION Needed Buy Minocin Europe

Order selegiline next-day delivery no prescription, cheap express courier selegiline
Purchase Topiramate, Topiramate NO PRESCRIPTION FedEx.
mylifestyle360.com/forum/order-zolmist-spray-no-rx-mastercard-yes-zolmist-spray-overnight
Cheap Aricept Without Rx, Aricept Canada
Buy Celexa Online NO PRESCRIPTION Required, Cod Celexa For Saturday.
Buy Generic Arcoxia Online Generic Arcoxia Next Day
Protonix online no script. Buy Protonix Online Without A Prescription.
Cheap Lotrel sales
Buy Cefotax No Rx Needed. Fedex delivery Cefotax.
Order Petcam No Prior Script Overnight, Cheap Generic Petcam
windowsvn.net/threads/40071
Monoket No Doctor Prescription, Get Monoket Online NO PRESCRIPTION
where can i buy gentle exfoliating apricot scrub?, gentle exfoliating apricot scrub no prescription required
Cheap Atripla No Rx, Atripla. Where To Buy?
Green Coffee Purchase Overnight
Voltarol Rapid Without Prescription Cheap. Buy Voltarol Rapid Without Prescription.

I'm older and in decent shape for 60 so I am not looking to do test. I have and had water weight gain as I tend to gain in my midsection. So I am planning on a cruise and want to get tighter and look better in a swimsuit and thinking of doing a 10 week cycle with 70 mg of var per day. Im think dieting with lean meats , oatmeal, yogurt, cottage cheese, protein supplements etc along with cardio will do th trick. I am 6 207lb with about 22% body fat . What does anyone think ? and do I need any PCT after>?

yes after var You will need to run pct but IMO 70mg is a lil bit to much. i think only Var cycle while you still need to run pct its a waste of hmm time, health ( you will gain some muscles, strenght and lose some fat ). Consider to run some test for i think 12 weeks, start var in 4th week run it 2 weeks after last test injection then start PCT, good option for prostate problems is saw palmetto but if its to weak you may consider finasteride while you will be on Test.

I doubt it.

Agreed.

yes after var You will need to run pct but IMO 70mg is a lil bit to much. i think only Var cycle while you still need to run pct its a waste of hmm time, health ( you will gain some muscles, strenght and lose some fat ). Consider to run some test for i think 12 weeks, start var in 4th week run it 2 weeks after last test injection then start PCT, good option for prostate problems is saw palmetto but if its to weak you may consider finasteride while you will be on Test.

Your advice is a little shady at times, not trying to be a prick but aren't you one of the real young fellas? Not sure what you're trying to tell him but the end of the story is an oral only cycle is stupid for a male. Are you suggesting var is bad for the health? While no oral is "good" for your health - var tends to be one of the more mild options and most people have no issues controlling liver values on it. In my eyes it's a great drug for the right time and application but surely not alone.

This man would benefit from TRT substantially, even after a 12 week testosterone blast he'd likely lose his lean mass from returning to a hypogonadal state.

Well shit why are you asking then man?

Last edited:
Yup. I did cardio at 135bpm as directed, are only good food and maybe less than expected because I kept gaining weight. I got bigger in my chest and stomach especially. He told me it WA to be expected but I just was too fat around my waist. I wasn't on any gear and it just wasn't worth it. Hardly anything growth on my arms.

Back