Do I need PCT with Var and HGH

Heavy Press

Ive started taking Var and HGH as i was told it wouldn’t shut me down, now after reading on here i fear it might,

Im half way through, only taking 20mg var 0.9iu growth daily.

Should i need pct for just these two? or be adding some test in?

I only wanted to move some stubborn belly fat

Var will shut down your HPTA. HGH will not

Not only do you need PCT when you are done, but you need to be taking testosterone (injections) while running the Var. The Var is shutting down your HPTA and you don't want to be without testosterone your entire cycle.

By the way, HGH over many months can help with fat loss. But steroids don't "burn" fat. You need to work on your diet if you want to lose the belly fat.

Thanks for the advice fellas,

I've bought sust 300, HCG Clomid and Nolvadex. I've taken my first jab of 1ml last night Im planning on running the var till the sus is finished then start the PCT two weeks after.

I plan to get the bloods done after alls is finished and see where I'm at.

I realize I've gone about this arse backward and shouldn't jump into this without doing my own research and looking into things myself. Lesson learned hopefully.

if I've done anything wrong or any more advice would be greatly appreciated

How much sust ya running weekly? Gonna get bloodwork in a few weeks and consider adding anastrozole if needed? My first cycle sent my estrogen through the roof. Was just 400mg cyp per week.
Just curious

Just the 300mg, 1 mL a week for ten weeks plus the Var and Hgh still, I ordered some proviron but the guy keeps letting me down for it.

Would you suggest i run an anti-estrogen with these now?

Edit: I've also upped the HGH to 1.8iu with the new pen and will probs do the same with the next one to 2.7

Last edited:
Just the 300mg, 1 mL a week for ten weeks plus the Var and Hgh still, I ordered some proviron but the guy keeps letting me down for it.

Would you suggest i run an anti-estrogen with these now?

Edit: I've also upped the HGH to 1.8iu with the new pen and will probs do the same with the next one to 2.7

Me personally? I need anastrozole even at these doses. I get labs to confirm. I DO NOT wait for sides and then try to fight them. Waiting for sides can put you in a situation where it's too late.....especially if ya don't see it coming pretty early.
I'm not saying you have to use an AI, I'm saying you should get bloodwork. Just go to a private lab and pay for it.

Given the option I'd take a little anastrozole even without labs before I'd roll the dice and try to fight sides. That's just me

Ive started taking Var and HGH as i was told it wouldn’t shut me down, now after reading on here i fear it might,

Im half way through, only taking 20mg var 0.9iu growth daily.

Should i need pct for just these two? or be adding some test in?

I only wanted to move some stubborn belly fat
PCT is a complex process that requires careful planning and monitoring. If you are really willing to do so, these guys right here are the right people to ask https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout. These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out.

Back