VAR & ?

You don't take something "with Var". You take something "with Testosterone".

And Test + Anavar (var) happens to be a wicked cycle. That being said, it sounds to me that you really don't know much about steroids. I suggest staying around here and learning a lot more before you consider doing steroids. You have a lot to learn, but you've come to the right place.

Slayer said:
For a supplement, I have read that creatine works well with var.

creatine and Anavar (var) are supposed to work together

If I were you I'd put off the cycle for a little bit and gather information before you start. You can always post more questions as you come across them, just be sure to use the "search" button first cuz we get like 1000 of the same questions a day.

Reptilicus said:
what do U want to accomplish by taking Var?... :nerd:

I'm no detective but I'm guessing he wants to build some of that muscle stuff people keep talking about on this forum :naughty:

Lucky13 said:
I'm no detective but I'm guessing he wants to build some of that muscle stuff people keep talking about on this forum :naughty:

Exactly. i'm sure that he was trying to elude that Anavar (var) is a waste or a girls drug or too weak etc. Anavar (var) is an awsome drug. I can attest to that .

mrdeisel said:
hey guys what is a good anabolic and/or supplement to take with var?
TEST AND THE Anavar (var) WILL KICK YOUR AZZ...WATCH OUT THOUGH..GUYS I KNOW WHO USED THIS CYCLE DIDN'T KEEP THERE GAINS.. :rockband:

outlawtas2 said:
You don't take something "with Var". You take something "with Testosterone".

And Test + Anavar (var) happens to be a wicked cycle. That being said, it sounds to me that you really don't know much about steroids. I suggest staying around here and learning a lot more before you consider doing steroids. You have a lot to learn, but you've come to the right place.

Snapit like a bullwhip OUTLAW.

carolinacrackah said:
Snapit like a bullwhip OUTLAW.

lol

I dunno about guys not keeping gains from var...that's probably depends more on proper post cycle therapy (pct) and post cycle training/diet (like every other steroid).

VICIOUS_BEAST said:
TEST AND THE Anavar (var) WILL KICK YOUR AZZ...WATCH OUT THOUGH..GUYS I KNOW WHO USED THIS CYCLE DIDN'T KEEP THERE GAINS.. :rockband:

Can you guys hear my 275 pound carcass laughing right now?????

Dude you haven't a clue. :shoot2:

Back