Various Powders, smells, texture,and Melting Points

Pinnacle@Rep

Muscles can't stop this..
So now I'm starting to get a little better grasp on this powder stuff!
I just got another batch in here are some pics.
First off, I ran melting points on all four of the products Winstrol (winny) from one source, and Test C, Test E, and Winstrol (winny) from another source. The Winstrol (winny) from two different sources both melted at exactly 240 degrees C. However, they both smell COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. But they both definately are Winstrol (winny), hmmmmmm this is strange but they are tried and true Winstrol (winny). They also are a tad bit different Hue in color. Both are White but one has a touch of yellowish tint (very slightly).
As for the Tests, they are both from the same source but let me tell ya! They're both definately legit and melt exactly at the temps they are supposed to melt at. But the Cypionate smells like Musk, sorta like sweaty underarm Man odor. Hard to describe it but when you handle it there is a sweaty smell on your fingers.
Crazy thing is that the Test Enanthate is Testosterone as well and from the same source but smells sweet or kinda fruity and just that slight musk smell to it but mostly chemically sweet smelling.
I just thought I would post this up to clarify that not all compounds are the same smell and texture looking.
I think maybe different places have different manufacturing techniques or something because these are both Winstrol (winny) through and through but have slightly different color and way different smell.

First two pics are both Winstrol (winny) from different sources.
The third is Cypionate
The fourth is Enanthate

You are a lucky SOB! Thanks for the info man, nice post. Just goes to show you, it's hard to compare one source to the other.
If I were you, I'd have a hard time not rubbing myself in honey and rolling in all that shit as I masturbated. LOL

IM, I agree, lucky SOB!!!

Depending on season here, up here in Canada we actually have four seasons lol, the powders can have different consistency ... But stanozolol will always be really white, fluffy, lil clumpy, not gritty at all, and have NO TASTE, dbol looks same but has that patented dbol bitter taste and test e will come gel like in the summer and clumpy in the winter, eq will always be a gluey gelly mess and a bitch to get it all outta the bag/wrap, npp and nandeca can't really remember, oh and tren will always be darker no matter the ester...

Nice pics bro, and thanks for the tease, ya bastard! jk

Last edited:
Well they actually all are pretty white, just that I turned the flash off on three of the pics. The test was a little clumpy but I stuck it in the freezer about 15 minutes before I took that picture and I ruffled it up a little.
Gettin some D bol and Deca next time I think. I been contemplating now for some months. I think my next cycle will incorporate the Deca!

if you live in vegas at this time of year test e powder shouldn't look like that
i'm pretty sure mp is 90f,it should be hard paste, candy like ... but i don't know the temp of vegas right now

if you live in vegas at this time of year test e powder shouldn't look like that
i'm pretty sure mp is 90f,it should be hard paste, candy like ... but i don't know the temp of vegas right now

Ha! No I don't live in Vegas bro! lol... That's funny! Knox Vegas is what us Tennessee boys like to call our small and insuficient Knoxville City. Makes us feel big and cool..... :laugh3:

Those brownish powders, are they more white with different lighting?

In the pics, it looks like the lighting is throwing off the color.

I thought Winstrol (winny) was pure white as noted above?

Those brownish powders, are they more white with different lighting?

In the pics, it looks like the lighting is throwing off the color.

I thought Winstrol (winny) was pure white as noted above?

Sorry for not replying sooner bro! Yeah the lighting is fucked up on some of those. It's really all white, snow white on three of those and a linen white on one. But for all accounts they are all white. And they are all GTG tried and true for a bit on all of them!

Back