very concerned about yearly pre employment health assessment

now i have a buddy who’s chloestrol was out of wack good/bad.

what would be recommended in a two week period to bring this down? any suggestions minus prescription from doctor , he has a medical also.

he was running tren a 300mg a week and test prop 450mg a week he has a medical in two weeks he got blood results taken few weeks ago and his chloestrol was out so he’s panicking with his mod15 regulations medical test lol .... any advice guys

now i have a buddy who***8217;s chloestrol was out of wack good/bad.

what would be recommended in a two week period to bring this down? any suggestions minus prescription from doctor , he has a medical also.

he was running tren a 300mg a week and test prop 450mg a week he has a medical in two weeks he got blood results taken few weeks ago and his chloestrol was out so he***8217;s panicking with his mod15 regulations medical test lol .... any advice guys

what are his cholesterol numbers? is he taking cholesterol pills?
The worse his cholesterol profile is, the more likely he will suffer from cardiovascular disease as we all know.
until then tell him to drink lots of grape juice, add more fiber to his diet, and niacin would be good as well.

i will get back to you tomorrow with what was out of range. he’s not as far as i’m aware.. he’s been off tren now for two weeks and his medical in two weeks so he’s a bit paranoid... you reckon he will be cutting it just fine

guys how quickly does chloestrol restore back to its original levels , 3/4 months? i mean will it be out of wack when going for medical test (army)

guys how quickly does chloestrol restore back to its original levels , 3/4 months? i mean will it be out of wack when going for medical test (army)

It all depends on your current diet, lifestyle, and gear that you are using.
if you can detail that for us then we can give you a accurate answer.

It all depends on your current diet, lifestyle, and gear that you are using.
if you can detail that for us then we can give you a accurate answer.

i was running tren ace and test prop 150 mg of each MWF. was running it for 8 weeks.

hcg 250iu monday + thur 500 total iu

diet was pretty clean to start with wasn’t 100% some days i didn’t wake up until 4 pm and eat late at night ..

i have now been two weeks of the gear do wonder if chloestrol should be in range for medical ..

chloestrol 6.6 mmol/L
tryglycride 1.2 mmol/L
HDL chol 0.7
LDL chol 5.4
chloestrol ratio 9.4

these are the results back for chloestrol now taken on the 15th nov... have been off the trenbolone for 3 weeks now .. should they be within better range as i’m off the gear or still possibly the same?

oestradiol was at 254 pmol/L
no ai was consumed during cycle

any advice thanks

chloestrol 6.6 mmol/L
tryglycride 1.2 mmol/L
HDL chol 0.7
LDL chol 5.4
chloestrol ratio 9.4

these are the results back for chloestrol now taken on the 15th nov... have been off the trenbolone for 3 weeks now .. should they be within better range as i***8217;m off the gear or still possibly the same?

oestradiol was at 254 pmol/L
no ai was consumed during cycle

any advice thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The acetate ester of trenbolone acetate allows for slow release post injection. This ester gives trenbolone an activated elimination half-life of about 3 days.

Even if those test are slightly elevated so what ? Tell them to test you again in another week. They are going to focus on underlying medical conditions you may have not steroids.

I would assume they would get TRT if they were on it when arrested. Then again, they probably dont have the health services in a jail that they would in a prison. my 2 cnts.

how can they get on trt inside jail? its not like the doc there will just hand testosterone out?

Back