Very emotional after cycle

BalcoBob

I'm not sure but I'm TRT and I stopped tren and masterone and airmdex. I'm super emotional and it's been a month. I've also caught myself being really jealous and that's not how I normally am. Typically I'm very confident and feel great but for some reason I'm super emotional. Its not like it's my first rodeo I've done steroids for years but I just don't know what's up with me.

I'm not sure but I'm TRT and I stopped tren and masterone and airmdex. I'm super emotional and it's been a month. I've also caught myself being really jealous and that's not how I normally am. Typically I'm very confident and feel great but for some reason I'm super emotional. Its not like it's my first rodeo I've done steroids for years but I just don't know what's up with me.
Get blood work bro. It could be related to E2 or that you are no longer using the strong androgen's you were. Trt makes things easier, but coming off of a blast is still hard.

get some blood work done and if you have post it here please so we can identify what the underlying issue is?

I watched miracles from heaven a couole weeks ago man that was a good cry i find it very cleansing in the privacy of my home lol

Im saving my estrogen for Its a Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stewart come Christmas eve time. :) nothing better than a good Christmas eve cry when your wrapping presents all night.

Last edited:
that was mature.. seriously

thanks for that amazing contribution

OP, how much test are you taking on trt?

Finding Nemo nearly got me the other day sitting there watching it with my son when Nemo's dad sends him off to school at the end got a bit watery eyed fucking ment

Back