Very First Peptide Cycle, Need Your Advice!

AdonisDreams

Eager to learn
Hey guys, I'm about to enter the world of peptides and am very excited.

My following cycle will consist of:
1.) IGF-Des
2.) PEG MGF
3.) GHRP-6
4.) CJC-1295 (No DAC) [aka mod GRF 1-29]

So here is the question: When is the best times for me to pin all of these? What do you guys think?

I was thinking something like this:

CJC/GHRP right upon waking
(Not eating anything 30 minutes before or 30 minutes after the injection)

CJC/GHRP 30 minutes pre-workout, NO-XPLODE (Will a pre workout effect GHRP/CJC?)

Then, 50 minutes later...
IGF Des injected 20 minutes into an 80 minute lifting session, sipping BCAA's + Carbs + Creatine + Protein

then
Protein Shake
followed by
PEG MGF 15 minutes after workout.

Finally CJC/GHRP right before bed (empty stomach)

So I guess main questions are does this protocol look OK, injection times, drinks, etc?
Should I Inject MGF Directly after workout or should I wait?
Is it OK to drink NO XPLODE with GHRP/CJC?
Are any of my peptides conflicting? Did I space them out enough that they wont cancel each other out?

Last edited:
BUMP, 100 views, please guys.. Surely some of you can offer me advice?

Here's a more specific protocol:

1.) 100mcg CJC 1295 (no DAC)+ 100mcg GHRP-6 8:00am right after waking, 2nd shot 11pm right before bed on Empty stomach, no eating 3hrs before or 30minutes after shots
2.)DES Intra workout 400mcg bilat, 20 minutes into workout, 1 hr before MGF (1hr 20min workout)
3.)MGF/Shake directly post workout

4.)Possibly MGF on non-workout days to double anabolic window, 3 dosages of CJC/GHRP on Non workout days, Right after waking, mid-day, right before bed. Always empty stomach, 3 hours after last meal and do not eat again until 30 mins after shot.

Any advice?

Answered what I could in Red. :biggthump

Hey guys, I'm about to enter the world of peptides and am very excited.

My following cycle will consist of:
1.) IGF-Des
2.) PEG MGF
3.) GHRP-6
4.) CJC-1295 (No DAC) [aka mod GRF 1-29]

So here is the question: When is the best times for me to pin all of these? What do you guys think?

I was thinking something like this:

CJC/GHRP right upon waking
(Not eating anything 30 minutes before or 30 minutes after the injection) This is fine.

CJC/GHRP 30 minutes pre-workout, NO-XPLODE (Will a pre workout effect GHRP/CJC?) Sorry I don't know what this is, but if it is sugary with lots of those kind of quick carbs it may blunt your GHRP/GHRH combination.

Then, 50 minutes later...
IGF Des injected 20 minutes into an 80 minute lifting session, sipping BCAA's + Carbs + Creatine + Protein

then
Protein Shake
followed by
PEG MGF 15 minutes after workout.

Finally CJC/GHRP right before bed (empty stomach)
Also should be fine. Some folks claim carbs blunt the effects, but I eat all day and plus carbs stay in you a long time. So my advice is just avoid super quick sugary carbs. But probably shouldn't eat that sort of junk anyways.

So I guess main questions are does this protocol look OK, injection times, drinks, etc? GHRH/GHRP looks ok. Not sure about the IGF-1 products, someone who has used them will have to speak to it. I have not used them yet.

Should I Inject MGF Directly after workout or should I wait?
Is it OK to drink NO XPLODE with GHRP/CJC? See response above.
Are any of my peptides conflicting? Did I space them out enough that they wont cancel each other out?
I don't see any conflict. DES should be ok with GHRH and GHRP.

BUMP, 100 views, please guys.. Surely some of you can offer me advice?

Here's a more specific protocol:

1.) 100mcg CJC 1295 (no DAC)+ 100mcg GHRP-6 8:00am right after waking, 2nd shot 11pm right before bed on Empty stomach, no eating 3hrs before or 30minutes after shots
2.)DES Intra workout 400mcg bilat, 20 minutes into workout, 1 hr before MGF (1hr 20min workout)
3.)MGF/Shake directly post workout

4.)Possibly MGF on non-workout days to double anabolic window, 3 dosages of CJC/GHRP on Non workout days, Right after waking, mid-day, right before bed. Always empty stomach, 3 hours after last meal and do not eat again until 30 mins after shot.

Any advice?

You should be fine with that protocol for the GH releasing peptides. A standard protocol is 100mcg each three times a day. I think starting small at once, then twice, then three, etc is better to see what works for you. Then over time adjust as needed. Like maybe 200mcg GHRP and 100mcg GHRH. Just have to experiment to see how it effects your rat specifically. :)

You should be fine with that protocol for the GH releasing peptides. A standard protocol is 100mcg each three times a day. I think starting small at once, then twice, then three, etc is better to see what works for you. Then over time adjust as needed. Like maybe 200mcg GHRP and 100mcg GHRH. Just have to experiment to see how it effects your rat specifically. :)

Toshiro, I really appreciate that you reply to all my questions! Haha thanks for the support, mate!

Also as an aside, my rat is not experiencing any drastic increased hunger from 100mcg ghrp-6/ 100mcg cjc-1295.

The peptides were ordered from labpe, and come with certificates of analysis proving the potency of products.. All my rat has really experienced is gurgling/growling stomach after injection but not really increased hunger?

Are there any other ways to prove its not bunk? I did 3 injections on the rat yesterday (1st day of injections) and its possible that sleep was deeper but too soon to tell.

I wouldn't waste my time. Its one thing to add extra test to ur body. But to make ur body produce and release chemicals is another. Peptides dont have enough research if you ask me. I know a guy who is a insulin dependent diabetic because of those damn peptides. Why waste ur money for MAYBE a couple pounds of muscle, when you could put the same amount of money into gear and get 10-15 pounds of muscle. I looked into and researched peptides, and the more i researched the more i said fuck that. Just saying.

Peg mgf use on off days. DES use either pre or post workout with lots of carbs, aminos, creatine. ghrp6 and modgrf 3-5x a day together. Supplement with huperzine a 200mcg 3x a day to improve effectiveness. They say take on an empty stomach but this theory has been disproved on another forum where labwork and testing was done.

I wouldn't waste my time. Its one thing to add extra test to ur body. But to make ur body produce and release chemicals is another. Peptides dont have enough research if you ask me. I know a guy who is a insulin dependent diabetic because of those damn peptides. Why waste ur money for MAYBE a couple pounds of muscle, when you could put the same amount of money into gear and get 10-15 pounds of muscle. I looked into and researched peptides, and the more i researched the more i said fuck that. Just saying.

what peptides was he using? And of course in what dose and with anything else? Just curious... first I ever heard of that.

Lot's of misinformation in this post.

No negative feedback with peptides, Test=negative feedback.

Insulin dependent diabetic? I doubt it. I'd like to read tangible studies on the topic because peptides are used in children (pubmed) and the elderly.

Same money in gear for 10-15lbs of muscle? Different goals...

I have been reading about peptides on here and I see your concerns. I would love some gains in muscle and reduction in fat. But other then test I'm not sure if I would go thru with it.

Lot's of misinformation in this post.

No negative feedback with peptides, Test=negative feedback.

Insulin dependent diabetic? I doubt it. I'd like to read tangible studies on the topic because peptides are used in children (pubmed) and the elderly.

Same money in gear for 10-15lbs of muscle? Different goals...

There is no negative feed back with peptides cause they haven't been out long enough. And there is no miss information. Just not enough info. You cannot get good gains with peps. Only burn fat and increase or decrease hunger. and most of the lil pounds gained are bloat. The body can only produce so much of a chem. and yeah, they use it in elderly and children, but in such minute doses. And just read medical journal studies and articles on they different peps. Tons talk about elevated and lowered levels of high, test, insulin. And they more you use them the higher chance you have of burning out ur pituitary glad and causing enlarged prostates and tumors. Not saying peps are all bad, but these are all facts I have read while researching them. And that's why I am against them. And if they were so fucking good then you would see all the guys on here taking that shit and they wouldn't be research chems.

Last edited:
Bro, both growth hormone and insulin are peptides and every single IFBB pro since Dorian Yates has used them in high doses for extended periods of time.

Alot of people use research peptides. The only reason people are put-off is because they want more drastic results than peptides can bring.

I think you need to do more research

Can you link me to any studies? I think alot of the members in this forum would be very curious to read about your 'facts'.

Seriously, please link me to studies about 'burning out the pituitary gland' and your other "facts"

Can you link me to any studies? I think alot of the members in this forum would be very curious to read about your 'facts'.

Seriously, please link me to studies about 'burning out the pituitary gland' and your other "facts"

I'd be interested in that as well. I would assume one would need a crap ton of abusive levels to burn out your gland. I know of many bodybuilder and powerlifters that use:

GHRH (many types)
GHRP (all of them)
IGF-1 (all various versions)

and most of those guys have been doing so for years with no related problems. More likely is injuries that occur (especially the powerlifting / strong man types).

Toshiro, I really appreciate that you reply to all my questions! Haha thanks for the support, mate!

Also as an aside, my rat is not experiencing any drastic increased hunger from 100mcg ghrp-6/ 100mcg cjc-1295.

The peptides were ordered from labpe, and come with certificates of analysis proving the potency of products.. All my rat has really experienced is gurgling/growling stomach after injection but not really increased hunger?

Are there any other ways to prove its not bunk? I did 3 injections on the rat yesterday (1st day of injections) and its possible that sleep was deeper but too soon to tell.
I pin 300mcg ghrp-6 and all of a sudden my subconscious takes over and I find myself in the kitchen standing over the counter, just eating things as soon as I find them. Very much like the munchies...

Im not gonna do ur research for ya. Go find it on ur own. I did a ton of hours of research, and im not gonna do it again just to satisfiy ur curiosity.

:Pat: we all share our info here. Did lots of research myself and never found any claims that talk about becoming diabetic or gland burn out. Also never knew anyone to have these problems either. That was the only reason I was "curious".

Back