vets and people with alot of cycles under belt, TEST ONLY

skinnypete

Hammer Time
with a proper diet and well say you are eating to bulk. People who have many cycles under their belt, how much do you guys gain on test only cycles. go ahead and name the dosage and length. 500-750 mg ew for 10-16 weeks.....

longer cycles are better for true muscle growth, keeping calories in a sustainable surplus, meaning you can do this after the cycle ends and you dont loose it after. You can yield 8 to 16 lbs of lean muscle in 12 to 14 weeks using 500 to 750 mg weekly. Some may say more but i keep cardio going and clean diet . i want hard defined muscle

Vet..a lot of cycles under your belt...test only? Brother, it's been a lifetime sense I've run test only.

I have been thinking to myself that it is easier to keep side effects lower when combining two steroids at lower dosages that don't exhibit the same side effects. Other than that a test cycle only you can gain about 20 pounds give or take

10 or so pounds running from 650-750 weekly. Just finished a test only cycle month and a half ago and those were my results after pct.

I'm a fan of test only cycles.. simple, cheap and it works. I usually go in the 500-700mg/week range for 12-16 weeks.

with me i run 250 1cc every 7 days and put on about 20 lbs one a cycle,thats just me ,some people vary.and im one of the ones that can see reults in3-4 days....but if you want to get really big run tect e or c with dbol and youl will get hudge.

sometimes i run 1/2 cc every5 days and works great for me also...i see no point in doing really high doses of test,cause i dont need it.goodluck man.

Test only helps u synthesise what you eat better the food you eat and the rest you get is what makes you grow. Why cant people grasp thay concept. AAS helps with food sunthesis and recovery ONLY. All your growin goes on outside the gym. When you all can grasp the concept then you will realize. The more test the more foos sythesis and better recovery but again it all goes back to the bed and kitchen.

Back