Vets please critique this cycle

gogetter

Progressing
Cheers.

Its been a while since i been on here. shouts out to all the old peeps still hangin around i hope everyone had a good new year. Im plannin an early spring cycle looks something like this. please feel free to propose changes.

1-13 Prop 100mg ED
1-6 Tren ace 50mg ED
1-10 EQ 600mg week
9-13....3 options
-- Winni 50mg ed
-- Anavar (var) 50mg ED
--Mast prop 400wk

im leaning towards the Anavar (var) cause i lost a good bit of hair from last tren cycle and winni hurts it too. Anavar (var) doesnt seem to effect it... and well masteron im kinda scared to find out haha

Also last cycle was Test E 650 week with Npp 100mg EOD. Got real bloated in the face, more then i have with a prior d bol and test cycle. i guess its from the NPP. also NO Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during that cycle till the end i used AIFM to clear up some bloat. Also was on a bulking diet so that could contribute also.

THis is also my first run with EQ, so im curious if bloat will be an issue. Also i know with prop i dont have any issues with water retention..

looking at a high fat high protein low carb diet. like a 40,30,30.

Mainly lookin to drop 3% body fat and add a solid 8 lbs

10 weeks is not long enough for the EQ. If you're gonna run it, gotta do it for at least 15 weeks.

As for the last option, run the var. Winstrol (winny) screws your joints to hell, and if your worried about hair, well mast is probably one of the worst on the hairline out there.

either you gotta drop the eq, or extend the cycle out to 16 weeks of test enan and 15 weeks of eq, unless of course you dont mind pinning prop EOD for 16 weeks...

i was gonna say the doses seem a lil low for someone with a few cycles under their belt-but im not at vet status yet:smoker:

EQ builds up over time, the pros will run EQ as their BASE for 6 months, then usually switch over to Deca as their BASE for another 6 months. and of course tons of other stuff but thats how 1 pro BB does it. haha he was paid to talk!

EQ builds up over time, the pros will run EQ as their BASE for 6 months, then usually switch over to Deca as their BASE for another 6 months. and of course tons of other stuff but thats how 1 pro BB does it. haha he was paid to talk!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT :noway:

10 weeks is not long enough for the EQ. If you're gonna run it, gotta do it for at least 15 weeks.

As for the last option, run the var. Winstrol (winny) screws your joints to hell, and if your worried about hair, well mast is probably one of the worst on the hairline out there.

either you gotta drop the eq, or extend the cycle out to 16 weeks of test enan and 15 weeks of eq, unless of course you dont mind pinning prop EOD for 16 weeks...

Preciate the input shaptown, iv never ran eq before and i got mixed reviews about such a short usage. i may bump it another few weeks. and i think youtr right with the var. my body really responds well to var, funny you mentioned joints tho i seem to have more joint issue on Anavar (var) then i do on winni...? wierd huh?

Back