Victor Martinez

His waist looks a little puffy. Might be the start of a GH gut. Let's hope not though. That last pic is what he used to look like when he was rising to stardom. Now he's just ruining his physique. Hope he get's himself together and get shredded for some upcoming shows. He has potential!

dooley said:
His waist looks a little puffy. Might be the start of a GH gut. Let's hope not though. That last pic is what he used to look like when he was rising to stardom. Now he's just ruining his physique. Hope he get's himself together and get shredded for some upcoming shows. He has potential!

Umm....yea... well I guess he did since he won the NOC lastnight.

Yeah.. I just figured that out a minute ago.. right after I wrote all that. Props to him for looking awesome last night. I'm not sure he should have won from the pics I've seen, but he looked better than ever for sure!

Fyre said:
He has a very impressive physique. A well deserved win don't u think?

Yep, I would agree. #4 is my new avatar and I hear that no one booed when they announced that he won, I dont think it was too big a surprise....

Victor looks great at the NOC.
He looked shit in the photos from the 2002 Iron Man. But now he has put a great package together.

Just affaird he's going to become a mass monster and ruin his shape.

Vic has potential written all over him. I have noticed he's gone from a streamlined look to a more hardcore, bigger and fuller look recently (NOC, for example). Still, it's hard to find any flaws with his physqiue. I hope he does well in his career.

He'll be the man to beat soon enough.

I just hate the big blocky Marcus, Gunter and Art look. Body Builders shouldn't be turning up on stage looking pregnant beacuse of the Growth they have used.

Please Victor don't become one of them.

Back