Video of me

you look good. i would address the acne brother.. getting out in the sun will help with this also as well as getting you tan. and acutane might help.

Thanks for the info dude, I actually get tanned 2/3 times a week but it doesn't show except for my farmer's tan, & yeah the acne is bothering me too, I can't post new pics on fb because family & friends all think I'm on steroids lol well I am on and off but last cycle ended in the beginning of may, and I've been natty since other than pct.

what ride where you on to make u a tattoo from nazies? considering im "german" i cant understand why you should do that. i like german, wehrmacht where brave guys but a 100% nazi tatto? motörhead also uses that symbol but not the swastika.

I would use Dr Bronners Peppermint Soap, with a loofah for the acne.

Addressing the tattoos, get them covered up. ANYTHING would be better than what you have and while the chest piece will be tough to cover because it's so dark, but the shoulder will be easy. I would save every dime you have to get it taken care of, you type cast yourself each and every day with tattoos like that.

I would use Dr Bronners Peppermint Soap, with a loofah for the acne.

Addressing the tattoos, get them covered up. ANYTHING would be better than what you have and while the chest piece will be tough to cover because it's so dark, but the shoulder will be easy. I would save every dime you have to get it taken care of, you type cast yourself each and every day with tattoos like that.

I agree man, I could just cover the swastika & the ''white power'' writing. wouldn't be as bad as it is now.
& thanks I'll definitely try the peppermint soap & loofa thing!
Looks like bundy didn't read the first post. I used to be in a lot of drugs & alcohol right up until 3 years ago when I stopped drugs, liquor & cigarettes, now I'm 100% clean (other than the use of AAS every now and then) Bodybuilding is what drove me away from all the drugs & nazi friends (mostly guys who never ''belonged'' in social settings I found.) I have my mind a lot clearer than before, definitely not in the whole ''white power'' thing anymore. I still have the tattoos but not the mentality. Only time I don't want them to show is when I take progress pics because otherwise I always wear shirts to cover them, except during sex but the women is ok with them I guess.
Thanks for not bashing on my like a few others are doing, they're just keeping the hate flowing.

Last edited:
I was curious what u looked like good job arms look good u look solid awsome farmers tan! Lol

I find it funny that you guys judge his tats when he explained them.

He fucked up. He has repented. He asks for forgiveness and he can't get it from a bunch of juice heads? (Me included). God has forgiven him. Get off his ass.

I am sure he regrets them more than anyone of you know and be has to look at the. As a constant reminder of being a drugged up confused young man.

It's not where you start it's where you finish. Good luck brother.

I find it funny that you guys judge his tats when he explained them.

He fucked up. He has repented. He asks for forgiveness and he can't get it from a bunch of juice heads? (Me included). God has forgiven him. Get off his ass.

I am sure he regrets them more than anyone of you know and be has to look at the. As a constant reminder of being a drugged up confused young man.

It's not where you start it's where you finish. Good luck brother.

Thank you so much dude!! this made my week!!

Whats up buddy! Where u been?

Hey bud I've been good, finished my cycle about a month ago and got into a relationship at the same time, I still lift and eat right but I spend a lot of time with the girlfriend and not much on ology anymore...

Thats good bro im glad u found someone. I have a girl too but only get to see her on the weekends.
Good luck!

No problem bud. It's cool that you have tattoos. Even if you regret em!

I got a couple too. One says greed is good! I really mean that too!

Back