Waist Trimmer Belt?

Shrek211

I saw the Ronnie Coleman video and when he was doing cardio, I think he was using a waist trimmer belt? Was wondering if these really help mid section while doing cardio?

Stuff like this works minimal. Very very minimal. Unless you have money to blow it is just not worth it. Ronnie has mega money to blow.

Also take a look at Ronnie's midsection. Unless he is flexing he looks pregnant.

Stuff like this works minimal. Very very minimal. Unless you have money to blow it is just not worth it. Ronnie has mega money to blow.

Also take a look at Ronnie's midsection. Unless he is flexing he looks pregnant.

hahaha yeah I noticed that. Thank you.

I remeber back early 90's bodybuilders using preparation H on their waist line the night before a show and using suran wrap. It will shrink your waist for several hours, but return to normal later. Think about it?? It shrinks Hemmoroids !!!!

if you mean those ab belts with the vibrations (forgot the name), it dosnt trim fat it tones it up. the first time i used it my abs where sore the next day. after 2-3 weeks of using it everyday i realized a change . it didnt trim fat doe

if you mean those ab belts with the vibrations (forgot the name), it dosnt trim fat it tones it up. the first time i used it my abs where sore the next day. after 2-3 weeks of using it everyday i realized a change . it didnt trim fat doe

Really man??? You are starting to make some really outlandish comments now. I know it's "personal opinion", but some "opinions" are better than others...

Back