Wanna See Gains (part IIIIII)

barrysanders

LIVING THE DREAM
Hey guys. Back for another (quick winter bulk)

Cycle: 20 weeks

Start weight 190lbs

Tren 700+
Test: 1050mgs
Dbol 100mgs
Letro

Started this cycle about September 1st but just not got around to starting my log. Ill fill the info for informational purposes for others.

Goals this cycle SIMPLE- gain up to 215lbs & increase arm size at least by 1/4". I will be doing this by lifting very heavy and experimenting with volume. My volume is already pretty high compared to others but I'm going to take it up a notch to try to see if things can work a little better.

If curious where I left off check my previous logs parts 1-5

Last edited:
Some sides from such a high cycle include:

Some sleep problems problems the higher I go on the tren. I finally experienced Tren cough the other day-it wasn't to bad but the first time I have ever had it. And keep in mind that I poke ED.

Injecting anything more than 2ml really seems to hurt more then next few days.

I'm having problems with a couple pin locations and scar tissue build up. I'll literally try to inject but nothing will disburse. Thus, having to go to another spot and try again.

Strength is noticeably increasing but motivation is decreasing at the gym. I'm throwing up DB inclines at 120lbs like they are nothing for 10 reps and 3-5 sets.

My diet is my largest focus...as it should be. I've been eating 6-7 meals a day. Literally every 1.5 hours for a few months. I'm not gaining very quickly but am filling out quite well. I probably will increase my cals and carbs with some weight gainer in a few days to see what that does.

I can tell that my blood pressure is increasing (I haven't got it checked) but I do get winded more than usual.

Sex drive was good 1.5 months in. Then a few weeks ago as I increased dosages it begin to decline. I have started my Letro around .5 ED to see where that takes me. Was having some nipple sensitivity as well- That is gone since I started Letro.
UP FOR SUGGESTIONS WITH THE SEX DRIVE THOUGH???????

Acne around arms and back just moderate right now. As I increase it will get a little worse.

That's it for now guys!!!!

Im following this, how tall are you? 5'9? looking big man. Any specific reason for the higher dosages?

Im following this, how tall are you? 5'9? looking big man. Any specific reason for the higher dosages?

5'8. Really just doing some experimenting. I have some really stubborn areas that I'm working with. I'm usually not a believer in higher dosages but I'm getting desperate..lol. After 20 weeks if I don't see what I'm looking for ill go back to regular cycles. Well, at least regular for me.

5'8. Really just doing some experimenting. I have some really stubborn areas that I'm working with. I'm usually not a believer in higher dosages but I'm getting desperate..lol. After 20 weeks if I don't see what I'm looking for ill go back to regular cycles. Well, at least regular for me.

Haha gotcha, makes sense. You'll never know if you don't experiment. Figured, you look big for 190. Just keep banging away that's all you can do.

20-30 sets for each muscle group. I'm a believer that its hard to over train. At least my body. However i do believe in plenty of rest inbetween

Agreed, especially when on some nice supps. 100% natty is a different story. What kind of weights are you throwing around?

W/O spotter this is what I rep
DB incline I start at 100lbs 8-10 reps 5 sets up to 130lbs.

Bar bench 315
Decline 365

Squat 500+
Leg press 1000-1100lbs

Arm workout I use wide grips (just got them a month ago unsure if they help yet)
I've just incorporated super sets with my arm workout. Been really focusing on form and movement.

Shoulders. Start with DB 80lbs up to 105lbs 8-10 reps 5 sets.

Diet is my challenge. Always has been. Fucking sucks that's the most important thing...lol

Pretty much each muscle group 8-10 reps. 4-5 sets. Goal always to go over 25 total sets.

Last edited:
W/O spotter this is what I rep
DB incline I start at 100lbs 8-10 reps 5 sets up to 130lbs.

Bar bench 315
Decline 365

Squat 500+
Leg press 1000-1100lbs

Arm workout I use wide grips (just got them a month ago unsure if they help yet)
I've just incorporated super sets with my arm workout. Been really focusing on form and movement.

Shoulders. Start with DB 80lbs up to 105lbs 8-10 reps 5 sets.

Diet is my challenge. Always has been. Fucking sucks that's the most important thing...lol

Pretty much each muscle group 8-10 reps. 4-5 sets. Goal always to go over 25 total sets.

Strong bastard.

Post up your diet if you have time or get a chance

Thanks man.

Diet is pretty easy to post.

730am. Breakfast: oatmeal with fruit,Greek yogurt.
830. Snack: bagel w/ meat
10. Snack: muscle milk shake
1130. Lunch: steam bag veggies w/meat
1. Snack: protein bar
3pm.Snack: fruit w peanut butter
5pm. Shake
8pm. ( at gym . Protein bar or shake)

10pm dinner (anything at this point. Appetite is usually really suppressed at this point). This is where I need improvement.

I'm actually going to grab some mass gainer and incorporate a little mixture with my muscle milk to help up my cals a bit and in the process will increase my protein.

Current:
Cals 4000
Protein 350
Carbs . Pretty low. Which means unknown. But I eat very low carb foods. I'm an Atkins person myself. So the breads and grains are all low carb

Last edited:
Focusing on very heavy weight. Heavier than I Have ever gone before has been taken its tolls on my body. Tendinitis in both elbows have been flaring up.

Been able to recover and continue workouts as normal but during the end it does get painful.

Strength still up very high. Gains are still increasing but I need to increase protein and cals

Back