Want small lean gains

H0lydiver

Looking to put on about 10lbs was wondering if anyone had an experience with doing a 5 week sustanon cycle?

w/o exp: 3 years
weight: 190
Height: 6"

Because I am stuck at this weight for the last year I cant get any bigger iv tried differnt routeens and different diets.

5 weeks on sustanon would be a waste-you might be able to run prop for that amount of time to get what you want-but even prop i would run at least 6 weeks

If you must take gear, anavar may be more in line with what you're looking for. It won't shut you down to the extent that Sustanon (sust) will.

The-Det-Oak said it best. If all you want is 10 lbs WTF are you trying to use steroids?? That's shameful my friend... Try the seefood diet. As in if you see it...eat it. If you can't gain ten lbs naturally steroids will do nothing for you since eating is what will give you the gains not the gear itself. Look up a sample bulking diet & follow it. Get your mind outta the gutter

Some of us have limited genetic potential and just can't get any bigger naturally, especially ectos like myself.

I don't know this guy's situation so maybe that isn't it, but neither do you, so telling him his actions are shameful and to get his mind out of the gutter doesn't seem like the best way to go.

The-Det-Oak said it best. If all you want is 10 lbs WTF are you trying to use steroids?? That's shameful my friend... Try the seefood diet. As in if you see it...eat it. If you can't gain ten lbs naturally steroids will do nothing for you since eating is what will give you the gains not the gear itself. Look up a sample bulking diet & follow it. Get your mind outta the gutter

Since I started working out i'v put on almost 20 lb's. I have been stuck between 190-195 for the last year now I'v tried alot of different thing's and I'm looking for a cycle where I could put on between 10-15 lb's of lean muscle how is that so shameful ?

Simple. Saying you want "small lean gains" & steroids is like saying I want a tiny 18 wheel truck. It makes no sense.

The ecto thing is bullshit. I know bc i was one growing up. There's a new miracle drug for you excuse makers. It's called food and hard work

Now go eat & train & stop with the crying ecto bullshit & saying you want small gains but want to use steroids. Tough love is what you need. Now you got it. Get to work

Simple. Saying you want "small lean gains" & steroids is like saying I want a tiny 18 wheel truck. It makes no sense.

The ecto thing is bullshit. I know bc i was one growing up. There's a new miracle drug for you excuse makers. It's called food and hard work

Now go eat & train & stop with the crying ecto bullshit & saying you want small gains but want to use steroids. Tough love is what you need. Now you got it. Get to work

lol your so helpful. I think 15 lb's of lean muscle is possible I'm just wondering about the best route to go to get it, and yes I will be using steroids to do it.

i must agree with you... i have a buddy thats 6'2 and pretty skinny.... he trained for a while and found it gay that he wasnt getting anybigger... and he said, fuck i hate my body type, its nto as stalky as your(refering to me) im not growin he said... i said dude u haev yo eat more... i asked him how his diet was and if hes eating as much as me... and he was eating 3 fucking meals/day and a protein shake! i told him to shapen up and eat like no towworow... he evetually got his act together and decided to eat good size meals every2-3hrs and guess what!!! he grew!! fast too.. eat eat eat!!..

lol your so helpful. I think 15 lb's of lean muscle is possible I'm just wondering about the best route to go to get it, and yes I will be using steroids to do it.

but for real man, u should not aim for 10lbs.. u should aim for about 20lbs of weight during ur cycle so once u post cycle therapy (pct) and lean out a lil ull have around 10lbs left... so just run a test e cycle 10-12 weeks which is what most ppl do.... and throw in some anavar or soemthing... :)

but for real man, u should not aim for 10lbs.. u should aim for about 20lbs of weight during ur cycle so once u post cycle therapy (pct) and lean out a lil ull have around 10lbs left... so just run a test e cycle 10-12 weeks which is what most ppl do.... and throw in some anavar or soemthing... :)

Yeah I would be very happy with that. What do you think about a 10 week test e with first 4 week's DBOL (or anvar) ?? and winni last 2-3 weeks? I don't wanna puff up with lot's of water weight.

Last edited:
Yeah I would be very happy with that. What do you think about a 10 week test e with first 4 week's DBOL (or anvar) ?? and winni last 2-3 weeks? I don't wanna puff up with lot's of water weight.

running winni for 2-3 weks is pointless..

i would run the winni as your kickstart

Weeks 1-10 Test e 500mgs/week
Weeks 1-4 winni 50mgs/day
(left over winni) weeks 9-11 50mgs/day

or dbol kickstart weeks 1-4 but dbol will puff u up

running winni for 2-3 weks is pointless..

i would run the winni as your kickstart

Weeks 1-10 Test e 500mgs/week
Weeks 1-4 winni 50mgs/day
(left over winni) weeks 9-11 50mgs/day

or dbol kickstart weeks 1-4 but dbol will puff u up

Thanks man, You've been very helpful.

another option is running test e and anavar... but Anavar (var) is expensive unless u get good deals for it. GL man

I'm gonna go out on a limb here.... Post your daily diet & macros. Let's see what you're eating everyday

Back