Want to Gain Mass - Looking for Experienced Help

Hey Guys.

So I've been training for, closing in on, 2 years now. Usually in the gym for about an hour and a half to two hours 5-6 days a week, depending on what I have planned for a Saturday (Beach, Jet Ski, Road trip etc...) with friends and/or family. So 5 days a week 100% at a minimum of an hour and a half.

I have done SOME, not ALL, research. So before you start talking smack cause I'm new here, or before you start just flat out flaming me for no reason, just stop reading and click the "Back" button. I have no time for people who play games and like to act their shoe size, spare me the bullsh*t.
I respect anyone and everyone until I am disrespected, so if you give me advice, we get along, everything will be smooth sailing and helpful for me, and I thank you in advance if you are someone who will help me with information on what I need to know.

Now that I got that out of the way, after reading posts and conversations on other threads, I figure I need to give you guys some stats. Well the training/times have already been mentioned.

Weight: 220
Height: 6'5"

Benching 275 as of this moment.
Have cut and bulked before. Cut with <1,200 calories and when I gain and bulk I usually aim for the high 3,000's.

Usually have 5 meals a day. - Dinner being the last and after dinner I usually head to the gym. This is a 100% occurance Monday-Friday.
Breakfast (Egg whites/Turkey Bacon)
Snack (Protein Bar/Protein Shake)
Lunch (Tuna Salad/Salmon/Tuna Wrap/Chicken Wrap)
Snack (Yogurt/Apple/Banana/Fruits)
Dinner (Chicken Breast/Steak w. Salad/Salmon)

Usually on Cardio days, I eat Oatmeal for breakfast, smoothie for snack, salad for lunch, fruit for snack, and usually a chicken breast salad for dinner.

Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Saturday are usually my 100% workout days, usually no cardio involved AT the gym other than me biking to the gym and from (15 min bike ride at a moderate-high pace each way) chose to bike for 3 months of the summer, thought it would be a great idea to increase endurance, strengthen legs and have cardio all in one.
Tuesday/Thursday usually interval training and abs.

Now that is majority of what I THINK you guys might need to know, if anything else please tell me what and I can probably add to it.

Anyway, I read about DBol and how it has great gains, but apparently reduces testosterone and packs on water weight, in which after a cycle, muscle mass is lost.
I have also read that you DON'T lose any mass, just water weight after a cycle. I of course have read more on the first one.

So, my question to you is;
What would be the best stack for a DBol cycle? Not a fan of needles, so if they are avoidable, then please do so. Don't give me hate on how you will not gain without needle or something, spare me the bullsh*t once again, I have seen results from those who haven't used needles. Lot of juiced up guys that hit the gym here.

If there is a BETTER stack that you can recommend instead of a DBol stack, then feel free to let me know.

My goal?
Gain Muscle Mass!

Any and all help is appreciated.
Once again, please be respectful, I take criticisms as long as they are respectful (in which I mean no profanity, rage, or sarcasm). Don't be a tool.

increase calories 3000 doesn't seem to be enough at 220... imo cause im 180 n if I have anything less than 3500 cals I could drop weight fast.... ill start with
1- u are at a natural test peak so if u aint gaining weight now u wont on juice
2-21 is just too young
3- afraid of needles? then steroids are not for you
4- telling us what u eat doesn't do too much cause your not telling how much of what

so my advice is bump up your calories... ur lucky u only need 3000 to get to 220

Hey Guys.

So I've been training for, closing in on, 2 years now. Usually in the gym for about an hour and a half to two hours 5-6 days a week, depending on what I have planned for a Saturday (Beach, Jet Ski, Road trip etc...) with friends and/or family. So 5 days a week 100% at a minimum of an hour and a half.

I have done SOME, not ALL, research. So before you start talking smack cause I'm new here, or before you start just flat out flaming me for no reason, just stop reading and click the "Back" button. I have no time for people who play games and like to act their shoe size, spare me the bullsh*t.
I respect anyone and everyone until I am disrespected, so if you give me advice, we get along, everything will be smooth sailing and helpful for me, and I thank you in advance if you are someone who will help me with information on what I need to know.

Now that I got that out of the way, after reading posts and conversations on other threads, I figure I need to give you guys some stats. Well the training/times have already been mentioned.

Have cut and bulked before. Cut with <1,200 calories and when I gain and bulk I usually aim for the high 3,000's.

Usually have 5 meals a day. - Dinner being the last and after dinner I usually head to the gym. This is a 100% occurance Monday-Friday.

Usually on Cardio days, I eat Oatmeal for breakfast, smoothie for snack, salad for lunch, fruit for snack, and usually a chicken breast salad for dinner.

Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Saturday are usually my 100% workout days, usually no cardio involved AT the gym other than me biking to the gym and from (15 min bike ride at a moderate-high pace each way) chose to bike for 3 months of the summer, thought it would be a great idea to increase endurance, strengthen legs and have cardio all in one.

Now that is majority of what I THINK you guys might need to know, if anything else please tell me what and I can probably add to it.

Anyway, I read about DBol and how it has great gains, but apparently reduces testosterone and packs on water weight, in which after a cycle, muscle mass is lost.
I have also read that you DON'T lose any mass, just water weight after a cycle. I of course have read more on the first one.

What would be the best stack for a DBol cycle? Not a fan of needles, so if they are avoidable, then please do so. Don't give me hate on how you will not gain without needle or something, spare me the bullsh*t once again, I have seen results from those who haven't used needles. Lot of juiced up guys that hit the gym here.

If there is a BETTER stack that you can recommend instead of a DBol stack, then feel free to let me know.

My goal?
Gain Muscle Mass!

Once again, please be respectful, I take criticisms as long as they are respectful (in which I mean no profanity, rage, or sarcasm). Don't be a tool.

Too young bro...got a lot of room to grow...don't need to cycle right now...Dbol only is a bad idea. If you can't handle needles then steroids aren't for you.
But regardless you are too young.
Your diet needs to be adjusted and for that I recommend you go to the diet forum on here and get in touch with 3J...his contact info on there...
And in my.opinion your bike riding is counter productive for gaining mass/size...
And sorry bro you aren't gonna get any help on here from anybody in regards to AAS, they will all say you are too young...because you are...

increase calories 3000 doesn't seem to be enough at 220... imo cause im 180 n if I have anything less than 3500 cals I could drop weight fast.... ill start with
1- u are at a natural test peak so if u aint gaining weight now u wont on juice
2-21 is just too young
3- afraid of needles? then steroids are not for you

High 3,000's. Usually 3,500-4,000.

1) I'm gaining weight, slowly, but it is happening without a doubt. I just want to speed it up and gain much more at a faster rate.
2) I've seen younger.
3) Not afraid of needles, just wouldn't like to have needles lying around my house. But if needles are the best way, then it's no problem. Worked as an EMT for a few years, using a needle isn't a problem. Just when people are over, wouldn't want needles to be around the house looking like a drug addict.

Too young bro...got a lot of room to grow...don't need to cycle right now...Dbol only is a bad idea. If you can't handle needles then steroids aren't for you.
But regardless you are too young.
Your diet needs to be adjusted and for that I recommend you go to the diet forum on here and get in touch with 3J...his contact info on there...
And in my.opinion your bike riding is counter productive for gaining mass/size...
And sorry bro you aren't gonna get any help on here from anybody in regards to AAS, they will all say you are too young...because you are...

I can handle needles, just don't wanna make myself look like a drug addict cause I have people and family who come over to my house on a weekly basis.
Once again, I appreciate you guys saying I'm too young and all, but at least tell me something I need to know why? I've seen younger, I've known guys who took it at 21 as well (people met at gym) just never wanted to bother them with questions.

Last edited:
To be real honest you seem way to much on the defence. Maybe don't worry so much about the negative.

For your questions,
You NEVER run a cycle that is not a test only cycle for your first run. Its very important to see how your body will react to test alone. Once you have ran a test cycle then you could stack the DBOL with test and if you get sides you know what compound is giving you sides.

It is 100% about your diet if you want mass. So many people use AAS and shrink down when they come off because the lack of a good diet. You are able to hold size while on AAS with a ok diet but soon as you come off they will be gone and you're back to square one. Please read the stickys and I'm sure all of your question will be answered.

Again too young...and so what if you've seen younger? Dsnt mean they should be doin it...
You really need to increase your knowledge of AAS and nutrition before you even consider using steroids...
And telling us you are gaining but want to speed it up is just letting us know you want a shortcut. Nobody here that is seasoned or knows what they are talking about will recommend any steroid use. Stick around and read ALL the stickies, gain as much knowledge as possible, get 3J to fix ur diet, then when u are 24/25 consider AAS...

To be real honest you seem way to much on the defence. Maybe don't worry so much about the negative.

For your questions,
You NEVER run a cycle that is not a test only cycle for your first run. Its very important to see how your body will react to test alone. Once you have ran a test cycle then you could stack the DBOL with test and if you get sides you know what compound is giving you sides.

It is 100% about your diet if you want mass. So many people use AAS and shrink down when they come off because the lack of a good diet. You are able to hold size while on AAS with a ok diet but soon as you come off they will be gone and you're back to square one. Please read the stickys and I'm sure all of your question will be answered.

Defense?

So I should run a test only cycle first? That's no problem, a needle is a needle. Like I said, I have no problem with using one, very simple.
I mean I believe my diet is fairly good for mass gaining? Maybe up the calories a bit? Like I said, if you give me something I need to know with what to take to build size, along with what to do with my diet, that is no problem, this is what I'm here for.

All of the above. You don't need anything right now. Just eat MUCH more. D-Bol only will fuck you up. So will pro hormone supplements and test boosters. Keep on the same track. Stay with Steroidology and learn--- read read read!
When you're ready in a few years, plan a proper cycle with the help of the guys here. Pinning seems weird at first--- sorta drug addicty! But you'll get used to it. Just search " Injecting steroids" on u tube... You'll find all sorts of instructional videos.

High 3,000's. Usually 3,500-4,000.

1) I'm gaining weight, slowly, but it is happening without a doubt. I just want to speed it up and gain much more at a faster rate.
2) I've seen younger.
3) Not afraid of needles, just wouldn't like to have needles lying around my house. But if needles are the best way, then it's no problem. Worked as an EMT for a few years, using a needle isn't a problem. Just when people are over, wouldn't want needles to be around the house looking like a drug addict.

I can handle needles, just don't wanna make myself look like a drug addict cause I have people and family who come over to my house on a weekly basis.
Once again, I appreciate you guys saying I'm too young and all, but at least tell me something I need to know why? I've seen younger, I've known guys who took it at 21 as well (people met at gym) just never wanted to bother them with questions.

your body isn't finished developing n when u do juice itll shut it all down permanently

All of the above. You don't need anything right now. Just eat MUCH more. D-Bol only will fuck you up. So will pro hormone supplements and test boosters. Keep on the same track. Stay with Steroidology and learn--- read read read!
When you're ready in a few years, plan a proper cycle with the help of the guys here. Pinning seems weird at first--- sorta drug addicty! But you'll get used to it. Just search " Injecting steroids" on u tube... You'll find all sorts of instructional videos.

Like I said, injecting steroids isn't really a problem, but I do appreciate your input.
I have read a lot of threads here, will re-read the stickies more.

It's simple...fuck with something before its fully developed will fuck it up in the long run...
Build a building without the proper support system and it will eventually come crashing down...
If you want to know why and want all these questions answered, stick around and read all the stickies.
The questions you have asked are proving you are not ready...
You have mentioned no post cycle therapy (pct) and no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) yet...
A shortcut will do nothing but put you back a square 1 eventually...

Search long enough and you will find dozens of threads started just like yours...and they all end up getting the same answer...stick around and read and ask educated questions...
And any "tool" answers you get will usually be tough love bro. We are here to help...

At 21 your body is already producing enough natural testosterone. No need to boost it right now. Maybe you need to change your diet or routine. With your age and proper diet, you would have sick gains from a legitimate 5x5 workout regimen alone.

It's simple...fuck with something before its fully developed will fuck it up in the long run...
Build a building without the proper support system and it will eventually come crashing down...
If you want to know why and want all these questions answered, stick around and read all the stickies.
The questions you have asked are proving you are not ready...
You have mentioned no post cycle therapy (pct) and no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) yet...
A shortcut will do nothing but put you back a square 1 eventually...

Understood.
Why do I want to know the answers?
Well... long story short, this is a forum that provides help and ADVICE. I will read all the stickies.
Questions I have asked, they are asked because I want to know the answers to them with REASONS behind them. Once again, this is a forum, therefor, if I ask a question, I would appreciate it to be answered.
Once again, yes I mentioned no post cycle therapy (pct)... why? Because I'm here, for the sole reason for you guys, or whoever is experienced enough, to help me and tell me what is the BEST course of action to take. I never stated I want to just take DBol. I said please tell me anything else I would need to take with it, which also means after it.

It's very simple I don't know why it's so hard to answer. All of you are telling me the same thing. But none of it answers my actual questions.

At 21 your body is already producing enough natural testosterone. No need to boost it right now. Maybe you need to change your diet or routine. With your age and proper diet, you would have sick gains from a legitimate 5x5 workout regimen alone.

I mean my diet is written above in the first post, what would I need to change?

I understand you guys are giving me great advice, I get that, but you're not giving me examples or direction to go towards.

And a workout regimen like what?

"And a workout regimen like what?"

There is a sticky in the training section. steroidology.com/forum/training-forum/661-5x5-routine.html

Thank You!
This is an answer, so far I have only read stickies in this section, not in others, and I appreciate you redirecting me.

Thank You!
This is an answer, so far I have only read stickies in this section, not in others, and I appreciate you redirecting me.

We mean no harm bro...not trying to give you a hard time...
Get in touch with 3J bro...will really help ur gains...
Whatever way u decide to go good luck!

Hey Guys.

My goal?
Gain Muscle Mass!

How many times are you going to try and hammer home the point of being respectful? You have to understand you're dealing with an Internet forum where anyone is free to voice their opinions provided they do so within the rules of the forum. Telling ppl how to act is a great way to either get them pissed off to begin with or jus avoid responding at all.

Having said that, you are too young to be thinking about steroids and the fact that your diet and training both sound less than stellar means the gains you will see are going to be mainly water weight and not muscle mass. You don't mention what workouts you do but most 21yo are only just learning the basics and foundations of proper training. You've only been training for 2 years as you say so I'd reckon you could certainly use some helpful critique in that department.

The fact that you cut on a "starvation" diet tells me you need to learn more about the basics of nutrition. Your diet in all reality looks terrible and can stand to improve leaps and bounds from where its at now. I would recommend you to make a separate thread in the diet section and post up full stats, height, weight, age, BF% estimate, TDEE and a proposed diet with caloric and macro breakdowns to be critiqued. Based solely off what you posted here, most of your success and failure is going to be diet related meaning steroids or no steroids you will not see any improvements without first improving your diet.

The final part, myself and others included feel 21yo is not old enough to consider AAS use. It takes mental maturity as well as physical maturity and loads upon loads of research to pull it off successfully while minimizing risks. Diet and training are much more important so focus your efforts there. Do you know what an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is and how it is used to control estrogen? Are you prepared to give up drinking that most college aged guys do? Do you know where and why to GEt blood work done? Are you ready to deal with the potential shutdown of your natural testosterone production FOR LIFE? What about when you're coming down for post cycle therapy (pct) and you're going through depression, mental problems, and fatigue, can you keep up everything else in your life while managing these sides? How about pre-maturely altering your hormonal environment for as long as you live? Do you know how to avoid blood clots when RBCs get too high? These are just some of the issues involved in the relatively safe use of AAS. Someone your age, generally speaking, is not ready to take on these commitments, responsibilities, research, and lacks the wherewithal to make a truly educated decision to use. They typically view the equation as only positive and look at the gains while ignoring the potential life altering consequences of such use. I will not give you cycle aside for moral reasons but I would be more ham happy to help with your training and diet and I know many others would feel the same way :)

Back